OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I think they look fine with black sock liner that's what I went with cuz the shank plate is still black and will look a lot better down the line imo

My order should be here this week.

I ordered well after the 'sold out' MC option too.

Hopefully everyone that ordered, early or late get their orders fulfilled.

not my pic but i finally found a pic of the red flyknitView media item 1156403
To all of you saying that these look airbrushed, how did you get to that conclusion?? The flyknit's weave on these look exactly the same (just red), as all other grey pairs I've seen. I doubt it's airbrushed. I don't have a grey pair but I didn't see anyone saying that. It just sort of looks "rough" on the top to me.

Last edited:
Logged in earlier this morning to see that they shipped :pimp:

I assume arriving next week?

To all of you saying that these look airbrushed, how did you get to that conclusion?? The flyknit's weave on these look exactly the same (just red), as all other grey pairs I've seen. I doubt it's airbrushed. I don't have a grey pair but I didn't see anyone saying that. It just sort of looks "rough" on the top to me.

Yeah that's is an extreme to say by looking at them they're airbrushed. The Fades maybe. Looks like a solid knit to me. *shrugs*

Last edited:

They messed up your shoe, Ugly!!! the carbon fiber one shoe dosent even line up with the other evenly.
The shoes aren't lined up evenly in his hand...
eyes.gif

If I ordered two pairs at the same time is there a way to check individual status' for the shoes through my orders? Chatted with NDC a couple of days ago about a separate issue and asked about my MCs and was told one pair was ready to ship and the other was in progress.

Last edited:
NDC chat reps say there is something weird with my order, no movement and I was charged for 5 out of the 8 pairs. They keep creating incidents to get back to me, then no response. Est ship date was 9/16, will see how these next few days go...

NDC chat reps say there is something weird with my order, no movement and I was charged for 5 out of the 8 pairs. They keep creating incidents to get back to me, then no response. Est ship date was 9/16, will see how these next few days go...
Now that really is weird. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom