OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
still no updates for me. "still in progress" feeling like the status in never going to change.

I had been getting the same thing and then today I checked via NDC and it said "build in progress".. Even though I didn't receive an email with any updates. I was a little nervous because I used that 20% code.

:lol: you dont care but you are still crying about it! Everything I have said is within the guidelines of this forum yet you grown men cant just look the other way instead of getting all worked up over nothing. Reading all the hate on me is still better than status updates IMO lmao

***dusts off shoulder***

Back to the shoes....

Although I am a fan of the gum sole, I am not a fan of gum+mc, gitd+mc etc etc. There's an art to iD and I fully understand why factory stores are lined with hideous iDs every year. Gum sole+ white fk for me.

WHY CANT NIKE PUT MC BACK UP!?!?!

i got some more cash to spend! i want 2 more pairs

WHY???

View media item 1144931 I keep having this glitch happen after clicking the silver/gold swoosh where all of the colors turn metallic. These metallic blue/red/black swoosh and kobe symbols look way too fine. They need to put these out for real.

I was playing around with the metallic swoosh colors (glitch) mentioned above, and then an upper fade got glitched (the royal blue and grey turned into royal blue and black). If these options were real I'd buy these in a heartbeat.

View media item 1144951

Last edited:
Still have a pair of MC in my cart...wonder if i can still checkout or not
nerd.gif

Status finally changed from "In Progress" to "Build In Progress". :smokin
Team 9/12.

Edit: No email.

I just called after seeing you didn't get an email. Rep said he pulled up the the order from the actual factory and that my build is in progress estimated ship date of 9/10 yet online it shows nothing.

Finally. It's something. I don't even know what team I'm on anymore. Just let Nike take it's course.

i checked my order 3 days ago saw the build was in progress with no email

yesterday i got the we started email

go figure
Oh snap I just checked my email and got it at 8:34PM EST. Been checking my email everyday but I gave it a rest. Haha.

Has anyone seen an MC with red speckles? I might have overestimated on the darkness of the red on the flyknit. Either way I can still paint the speckles myself but I would really love to see if anyone has that combo in hand.

even if i did pay $600, I would never fool myself into thinking $360 worn is a GREAT price. Probably poor choice of word. I pay resell a lot, but i never feel like I got a great deal. I'm happy to have the shoe, but I don't go, YES, I did great in that transaction, know what i mean? Just saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom