OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The amount of hype over the MC Flyknit option for the Kobe 9 is becoming sooooo annoying.

Yes the thirst for the MC option is getting old quick. Time to move on people.

It is equally as annoying as people complaining about it. Let people talk as long as it is relevant to the thread. MC returning may not be relevant to you personally because you got yours, it is to a lot of people in this thread. If people start talking about RO restocks or illuminati then complain to the mods about topic getting off topic.

Last edited:
These are moving fast...  It looks like my two Elite FK pairs will end up arriving only 2.5 weeks after order.  Wow!  I'm equally excited that I was able to maximize and place a 4-pair iD order with my 20%-off coupon before the drama began.
[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]Elite iD 1[/td][td]Elite iD 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ordered[/td][td]25-Jul[/td][td]25-Jul[/td][/tr][tr][td]Started[/td][td]29-Jul[/td][td]29-Jul[/td][/tr][tr][td]Almost Done[/td][td]3-Aug[/td][td]3-Aug[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipped[/td][td]6-Aug[/td][td]7-Aug[/td][/tr][tr][td]ETA[/td][td]12-Aug[/td][td]13-Aug[/td][/tr][/table]

I got 1 of 4 in today!  I missed out on the MCs but the black and grey fk is fine with me. Hoping the MCs come back but not counting on it so I gotta use what we got black and grey versions... I'm very happy with these! Can't wait to see the other 3...

Upper Flyknit - Black

Tongue - Wolf Grey
Lining - Black

Lace - Black

Backtab - Wolf Grey

Heel Overlay - Black

Midsole - White w/ Gold Speckles

Outsole - Wolf Grey

ID - 8M Stay Irie.

^^^^^^^^^^ Hotness. Haven't see one like that yet. 
nthat.gif

Wow, despite all of the FK pics posted on this thread, I'm pretty sure this is the first one with the black upper AND wolf grey soles. They look pretty dope! I can't wait to get mine now that has that combo too!

Those are :nthat: viiimib viiimib !!!

Nike's not be playing with these iD build times...

Ordered my 2nd pair on Friday night and already got the "Finishing touches" email... :D

Just placed an order for 3 pairs of IDs using my last one and only 15% code hasn't been stolen yet. Went ahead and used it up now before Nike starts restricting coupon codes on ID has I've been "told".

Ordered a pair of FK low for a friend.

1 FK low for me
1 EM low for me (my first pair of EMs)

:lol: ppl get mad over little things.

I posted my opinion, that's all. Better than hearing ppl ***** daily that the MC isn't back yet..

strong316 strong316
ibzW4LeLuR2Z2U.gif

Ids up there look good :pimp:

Last edited:
Are most of you guys going half size up on the Flyknits?
I went tts, and they felt ok. Wore em for hours, and they didn't really loosen up at all over the course of the day.

Biggest problem for me was heel slip, they tore my heel up by the end of the day.

@al3x89 I know there is a good chance I will take a lot of heat for this post and that's fine, but after trying to avoid you it's clear that our paths will cross! So I am going to say what have to say and move on and try to get along for sake of the community!

1st- you have a really negative delivery toward a lot of people- Most dudes I have talked to in this community are helpful and friendly but it seems like you are always bashing people for their choices or post!

Ex- CHAOS MC! Okay you don't like them, I understand that but why say its a waste of a shoe? Was that really necessary? Why say anything negative?
mean.gif

GLITCH USERS- you were on people like you worked for Nike!

2nd- you act like you "god" when it comes to these mc flynit joints, and only you have the answers- no one else should talk about them, no one should hope they will come back, and no one should try to find out any information about them and post it on niketalk

Ex- just read your last couple of post

Now with all that being said I am new here and I can honestly tell you that I don't know everything about shoes or every kobe that has ever came out or every series for that matter! I am learning something new from most of these guys every day and that's pretty much why I joined in! I like to joke and debate but in a tasteful manner, plus I can take a joke but I never feel like you are joking! So try to keep in mind that all of us haven't been here for years and we are going to mistakes! We are going to post redundant questions, probably post some misinformation, and a few of us are going to take stupid chances like using a glitch or making a crazy color scheme on a id! It doesn't mean we are stupid or idiots, we just may have a different opinion or taste than you! So thanks for listening and I just strapped on my flak jacket, so start firing!

@al3x89 I know there is a good chance I will take a lot of heat for this post and that's fine, but after trying to avoid you it's clear that our paths will cross! So I am going to say what have to say and move on and try to get along for sake of the community!

Now with all that being said I am new here and I can honestly tell you that I don't know everything about shoes or every kobe that has ever came out or every series for that matter! I am learning something new from most of these guys every day and that's pretty much why I joined in! I like to joke and debate but in a tasteful manner, plus I can take a joke but I never feel like you are joking! So try to keep in mind that all of us haven't been here for years and we are going to mistakes! We are going to post redundant questions, probably post some misinformation, and a few of us are going to take stupid chances like using a glitch or making a crazy color scheme on a id! It doesn't mean we are stupid or idiots, we just may have a different opinion or taste than you! So thanks for listening and I just strapped on my flak jacket, so start firing! /div>

FLYNIT ID FIT OBSERVATIONS:

I wear 11.5 tts on 95 percent of the shoes that I own. I have bought the occasional 12 but they are usually a little loose. I have probably should wear an "E" width but I am not too much bigger than a "D" width. I never tie my athletic sneaker when wearing casually and I strapped them down tight when balling.

During casual wear- The shoe feels extremely snug and the "upper" material in the toe box rubs the top of my foot more than most shoes, significantly more than the 8's. As someone posted the other day, it feels as if your foot is being pushed forward in the shoe as you walk. Which makes since considering the design of the shoe was for basketball and you really shouldn't be "flat-footed" on the court. The ankle padding is comfortable but really doesn't work well with "no Shows" because there is seem heel slippage even though the rest of the shoe is snug, this in turn pulls the sock off of your heal and becomes immediately aggravating. Creasing is still around the same area as the 8's in my case. For reference- I have about an 1/8" between my longest toe and the end/front of my shoe

While playing ball- Once I strapped this shoe down the feel completely changed! While your foot still seems to feel as if it is being forced forward, the toe box feels more spacious. Also noticed when I locked my foot into the shoe the rubbing sensation was immediately eliminated. Still felt a little heel slippage but was definitely not as noticeable or exaggerated as when wearing casually. Still couldn't wear low-cut socks because the padding would pull the sock off of my heel. Switched to a crew with no issues. For reference: I had about an 1/4 " between my longest toe and the end/front of my shoe

So IMO:

-If you are buying these to wear casually I would definitely consider going a half size up.

-If you play my want to stay TTS. - Note: elite socks were extremely snug, so if you wear elites may want to go .5 up as well

My solution:
010065NON1R.image

going to try to get another 1/8 inch for casual wear

Hope this helps, it would have helped me!

Now with all that being said I am new here and I can honestly tell you that I don't know everything about shoes or every kobe that has ever came out or every series for that matter! I am learning something new from most of these guys every day and that's pretty much why I joined in! I like to joke and debate but in a tasteful manner, plus I can take a joke but I never feel like you are joking! So try to keep in mind that all of us haven't been here for years and we are going to mistakes! We are going to post redundant questions, probably post some misinformation, and a few of us are going to take stupid chances like using a glitch or making a crazy color scheme on a id! It doesn't mean we are stupid or idiots, we just may have a different opinion or taste than you! So thanks for listening and I just strapped on my flak jacket, so start firing! /div>
Thanks for the support fam!

FLYNIT ID FIT OBSERVATIONS:

I wear 11.5 tts on 95 percent of the shoes that I own. I have bought the occasional 12 but they are usually a little loose. I have probably should wear an "E" width but I am not too much bigger than a "D" width. I never tie my athletic sneaker when wearing casually and I strapped them down tight when balling.

During casual wear- The shoe feels extremely snug and the "upper" material in the toe box rubs the top of my foot more than most shoes, significantly more than the 8's. As someone posted the other day, it feels as if your foot is being pushed forward in the shoe as you walk. Which makes since considering the design of the shoe was for basketball and you really shouldn't be "flat-footed" on the court. The ankle padding is comfortable but really doesn't work well with "no Shows" because there is seem heel slippage even though the rest of the shoe is snug, this in turn pulls the sock off of your heal and becomes immediately aggravating. Creasing is still around the same area as the 8's in my case. For reference- I have about an 1/8" between my longest toe and the end/front of my shoe

While playing ball- Once I strapped this shoe down the feel completely changed! While your foot still seems to feel as if it is being forced forward, the toe box feels more spacious. Also noticed when I locked my foot into the shoe the rubbing sensation was immediately eliminated. Still felt a little heel slippage but was definitely not as noticeable or exaggerated as when wearing casually. Still couldn't wear low-cut socks because the padding would pull the sock off of my heel. Switched to a crew with no issues. For reference: I had about an 1/4 " between my longest toe and the end/front of my shoe

So IMO:

-If you are buying these to wear casually I would definitely consider going a half size up.

-If you play my want to stay TTS. - Note: elite socks were extremely snug, so if you wear elites may want to go .5 up as well

My solution:
010065NON1R.image

going to try to get another 1/8 inch for casual wear

Hope this helps, it would have helped me!
Repped.

[@=/u/40477/al3x89]@al3x89[/@] I know there is a good chance I will take a lot of heat for this post and that's fine, but after trying to avoid you it's clear that our paths will cross! So I am going to say what have to say and move on and try to get along for sake of the community!

Thanks for the support fam!

Not that serious man.

I'm not the only one that's annoyed with ppl posting convos with reps every single hour. They don't know anything. If you think they might have some inside info, then you're most likely in for disappointment. Every rep has given us different answers and it's just making the thread unbearable to read. That's just my opinion of course so don't get mad again.

For the record, I really want the mc to come back so I can order another pair and I feel like everyone deserves a pair cause they're :pimp:

Also chiacrack you have nothing to say since you're the one that caused all this to happen!!!!

just kidding don't get mad chia. I love the NT community here but it just gets frustrating when misinformation is being spread constantly and it's leading ppl on to believe something that isn't true

Not that serious man.

I'm not the only one that's annoyed with ppl posting convos with reps every single hour. They don't know anything. If you think they might have some inside info, then you're most likely in for disappointment. Every rep has given us different answers and it's just making the thread unbearable to read. That's just my opinion of course so don't get mad again.

For the record, I really want the mc to come back so I can order another pair and I feel like everyone deserves a pair cause they're :pimp:

Also chiacrack you have nothing to say since you're the one that caused all this to happen!!!!

just kidding don't get mad chia. I love the NT community here but it just gets frustrating when misinformation is being spread constantly and it's leading ppl on to believe something that isn't true

wait, you now want the MC feature to come back? LOL. You and i were going back and forth about that. You were happy MC wasn't back and said "all of ya'll slept on it, you had your chance for a big whopping 2 days to get the pair."

Now you want it back?

Not that serious man.

wait, you now want the MC feature to come back? LOL. You and i were going back and forth about that. You were happy MC wasn't back and said "all of ya'll slept on it, you had your chance for a big whopping 2 days to get the pair."

Now you want it back?

After pics surfaced I felt bad for everyone that wasn't able to get a pair. Srs

Back
Top Bottom