OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
well like i said, being an employee there doesn't make you have anymore knowledge than us.

unless you directly work at HQ, you, your coworkers, your manager, all of NT, etc, DO NOT KNOW wtf nike is going to do.

Just trying to help man, sharing knowledge i have since alot of people on here dont know how nike works. Hope people get their pairs! As well as i hope you got yours.

well like i said, being an employee there doesn't make you have anymore knowledge than us.

unless you directly work at HQ, you, your coworkers, your manager, all of NT, etc, DO NOT KNOW wtf nike is going to do.

Just trying to help man, sharing knowledge i have since alot of people on here dont know how nike works. Hope people get their pairs! As well as i hope you got yours.

all good, but all i'm saying is no one knows. options have returned, and options have been removed permanently. nike doesn't want to give out false hope via twitter and say it will return just incase they suddenly choose not to. i expect the option to appear randomly in the next few weeks when the first batch of orders are already shipped out.

It isnt to hurt any feelings, just wanted to let you guys know what i know for a fact & what i think as a nike id employee. I know how things work & the way they released the option was very random, we knew it was coming but didn't even know a date, they just put on the release papers (name: Kobe 9 Elite Low - release date: Coming Soon - duration: While Supply's Last) in other words , until it sells.

It isnt to hurt any feelings, just wanted to let you guys know what i know for a fact & what i think as a nike id employee. I know how things work & the way they released the option was very random, we knew it was coming but didn't even know a date, they just put on the release papers (name: Kobe 9 Elite Low - release date: Coming Soon - duration: While Supply's Last) in other words , until it sells.
Ya, I wasn't disagreeing? The rep I spoke with re-iterated what you mentioned. While supplies last and now supplies are done so MC is likely not coming back. 

The black swoosh looks way better than it did on the ID rendering

pimp.gif

come on yall, everything looks good on that MC lol, white, black, metallic silver, wolf grey, wahtev. as long as these arent easily a vailable. it all looks good :tongue:

damn! now the black swoosh has my head spinning. They all look good, black, grey, silver.

I'd cop 5 pairs right now if I had a damn 20% coupon. I'd feel better.

I just can't decide on 1.

I love how my multicolor Kobe IX ID came out. So glad I went with my gut and did the black swoosh against the FlyKnit - I wouldn't change a thing about them. My black pair comes in tomorrow so I'll post more pics then.
 ​
 ​
 what color speckles did you use? can't really tell.

Back
Top Bottom