OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
anybody balled in 9 lows?  how is it compared to the 8?  I roll my ankles in any shoe that's raised, and the low top prevents me from coming down on my ankle.  these look kinda clunky and higher than the 8's, so I'm kinda worried.  

is the "red" glow orange when its not glowing? thats what is says, thought it was red this whole time

Did anyone experience an extremely long lasting "ORDER PROCESSING" window (with the little moving wheel)? It's been on there for about 15 mins and I haven't received an email from Nike or Paypal.

Aww man I just saw kobe 9 didn't even notice it was the id low thread. Lol I wonder why I was the only posting highs. Thanks OC

Need some input/help here fellas, got my design down pat except for two things, speckle and sole.

Taking a leap of faith hoping that the bright mango on ID is anything like the mango on the 6s, so with the 6 in mind, which design do you guys think I should go with? I know the 6s had more of a milky white translucent sole and I am not sure if the translucent sole on the IDs will be more of the clearish blue or milky so that is why I am considering the white GITD sole which on previous IDs does resemble the sole on the 6s.

Being that the 9s are kinda plain I was considering speckles to give it a little more life. Sorry for the long post, any input would be appreciated.

I thought speckles as well at first but I am personally going with number 3 and no speckles with clear sole.

I think GITD is a lil to much for these and used to much.I just want a clean shoe sometimes.

I thought speckles as well at first but I am personally going with number 3 and no speckles with clear sole.

I think GITD is a lil to much for these and used to much.I just want a clean shoe sometimes.
thanks, honestly #3 is the design I am leaning towards, I have a couple pairs of GITD shoes and don't really need another, I just think that sole non glowing is pretty close to whats on the 6s

really hope the bright mango is somewhat close to the 6s, love that shoe and will never have a chance at getting them so if I can re-create them somewhat here I would be pretty happy

Yea I am still thinking about ordering the mangos very soon.I just need to figure out how many codes and giftcards I want to use.Its 3 shoes I want to buy this month as well.Money decisions.

like i said, tempting. Being from oz, we can't order direct through NIKEiD. I'll have to get a proxy do it for me
I feel your pain, I'm from Canada and Nike doesn't ship to us. I have to drive 1 1/2 hrs to America to pick them up. Such a hassle but whatever

Yea I am still thinking about ordering the mangos very soon.I just need to figure out how many codes and giftcards I want to use.Its 3 shoes I want to buy this month as well.Money decisions.
I know I want those yeezy foams and then I got the concord lows coming up, trying to limit my sneaker purchases but it isn't easy

Back
Top Bottom