OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My boy was just about to place my orders with his swoosh account and got hit with the sold out as soon as he hit the confirm purchase link. Both mine sitting in his cart

FUHHHHH

$147 a pair

Those resell prices are just resellers trying to be the early bird and set prices. With that said, I've seen lots of people saying resell will be nothing and not to worry.. That's kind of crazy. It's a monumental shoe. Shoezeum said there will absolutely no resell at all because nobody is interested in purchasing someone else's Id. He's high.

Last edited:
Well fellas I know im kinda double dipping with this post but here it is.

I ordered Kobes pair with slight changes. I went with solid sole and took the speckles of the midsole. I wasn't a fan of the original MC when it dropped and im still kinda unsure about how I like this pattern.

Anyone who is a big time Kobe fan should have got these if they were able 2. Too much historical significance to pass up.

This was of my most irresponsible purchases of the year considering the timing of it all but oh well. In the words made famous by drake....you only live once.

Probably have to cut off for the rest of the day with the amount of orders in last few hours. Time to nag NikeiD when they're bring it back lol

i canceled my order earlier and was in denial for half an hour...STRAIGHT COPPED THAT SIZE 12!!!! WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SALT ON THOSE FRIES?????? SOLD OUT NO RESTOCK LIKE THEM DOPE BOY J'S

Well fellas I know im kinda double dipping with this post but here it is.

View media item 1305641

I ordered Kobes pair with slight changes. I went with solid sole and took the speckles of the midsole. I wasn't a fan of the original MC when it dropped and im still kinda unsure about how I like this pattern.

Anyone who is a big time Kobe fan should have got these if they were able 2. Too much historical significance to pass up.

This was of my most irresponsible purchases of the year considering the timing of it all but oh well. In the words made famous by drake....you only live once.

Tell me how u feel about those in 15 years.

Dudes have a life, not everybody is glued to their computers or phones
laugh.gif
you didn't have to be, Nike told you when it was coming lol

Won't let me buy the 2 I have in cart, says time ran out...

Same **** happened to me. Had mine in cart an hour ago tried to buy em. Makes no sense. I called nike said they were gone 15 minutes ago. Lol but I had them before why did they get moved out of my cart. Honestly not getting these is a not a big deal, but I am sick of How nike and their limited id's. They are apparently the only kobe 9s that sold.

Anybody ever talk to the customer service while they had an order in? To perhaps change an option on an ID before they make it?I know you guys make a ton of ID's.

Hope u find it later or.sometbing. The IDs seem the fairest. Not like the other crap with early links, bots. My first pair.of IXs,.so I am excited.

Thanks for that man! Congrats on your purchase. Glad you were able to scoop up since you didn't purchase the first batch of mc. Kicks are absolutely beautiful in person. Hopefully this MC color scheme comes out real nice

Back
Top Bottom