OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

giphy.gif
Lmao, yep

Alright fam...thanks for the laughs as always. Gotta hit the books again...see y'all sun.

what are you talking about?

His assist in OT are what put them this position.
You're trippin

Ive seen Kobe shoot every shot for the last 5 minutes in the 4th to ensure LA gets the W

He just scored 4 PTs in the 4th and OT combined

He's getting paid to score not to turn the ball over with those ridiculous cross court passes 
mean.gif

nick young woooooh i go to his former highschool

kobes gonna surpass mj on sunday so get your pockets ready

You're trippin

Ive seen Kobe shoot every shot for the last 5 minutes in the 4th to ensure LA gets the W

He just scored 4 PTs in the 4th and OT combined

He's getting paid to score not to turn the ball over with those ridiculous cross court passes :smh:

His shot selection was very poor especially in the 4th and OT. His strength was penetrate and dish.

Well, Kobe may need to chew them out like that again, if the team plays like this.

kobe may need to yell at himself a little too. 

Well see you all Sunday be sure too tune in. Now I'm gonna have to miss open gym Sunday @ 5pm.

Kinda Hoping Kobe wears the Masterpiece's or a MC PE of some sort

Last edited:
Hey the sun shines on a dogs a** every once in a while. It was a great game, it would've been better if mills and kawhi were back in the line up.
You know what they say...... if "if's" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry christmas!

Nah im more so messing around. A full lineup and it may not have went the Lakers way last night but its the Spurs and they are known to bench players for a runny nose. All in all it was a fun game to watch though. 

Passed up on a pair of AJ XX8's in the black/green colorway (one of my fav shoes) for retail the other night just to wait and see if it ends up being was white MC option.

I'll be passing on anything other than White MC or anything along those lines. White MC or MC in general is really the only thing I want. 

Back
Top Bottom