OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i think you said that like 100x now so i honestly hope he gets it tonight or has a really bad game Sunday just because of you

srs
You're getting me mixed up w/ someone else because this is literally the first time I've posted in this thread all night lol  

OT 
nerd.gif

i think you said that like 100x now so i honestly hope he gets it tonight or has a really bad game Sunday just because of you

srs
You're getting me mixed up w/ someone else because this is literally the first time I've posted in this thread all night lol  

im referring to earlier in the week. i dont pay attention to names since most of you dont have any avy but someone mentioned quite a few times they were going to the game sunday and hoping he breaks it then.

i hope it happens monday now atleast the game is on NBA TV

Just when it looked like this thread couldn't get goofier (MC being sold out, then returning and glitches in the late order and snitching)....it always finds a way to take it to another level. Anyone remember the incident from my sig?

I rocked my KB7 XMas joints and my older son wore KB Pre 8's to my younger sons BBall game in honor of the Black Mamba.

Back
Top Bottom