OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
if he actually knows anything he might as well just come out and tell us so we can at least be happy or not

is it gonna get revealed soon as he passes? i know they probably wont go for sale right away
i would think they will go on sale right after he passes MJ. 

Yeah I'm think right as he passes. No sense in waiting. Won't be till the end of the game. I think they'll have the tweet and options ready as soon as he passes.

PM on NikeID 
nerd.gif

I think if he passes Jordan tonight then they would drop them sometime tomorrow probably. But I'm just in case!

Nike representatives claim that it's not going to be an iD option, but rather a limited release. However, they also claimed that MC would never become an iD option again...so take that for what it's worth.

Nike representatives claim that it's not going to be an iD option, but rather a limited release. However, they also claimed that MC would never become an iD option again...so take that for what it's worth.
The only thing that makes sense about this release is the NikeID option. That's because it was actually tagged on twitter.

There's no hard evidence on MC, gum bottom, etc. 

NikeID is pretty much the only thing that has been confirmed

The only thing that makes sense about this release is the NikeID option. That's because it was actually tagged on twitter.

There's no hard evidence on MC, gum bottom, etc. 

NikeID is pretty much the only thing that has been confirmed
Who confirmed it?  I haven't seen any confirmation at all.  Just NIKEiD being tagged.

Good chance tonight is the night. Would definitely be more exciting if he gets 31+ tonight rather than 20 or so and then pass the mark in his next game midway through the game...

I think he needs at least 18 this half to make it happen. Get a good jump on it so even if Spurs get tighter defensively and win big that he could coast to 32 in garbage time.

I am going to watch it and this thread closely. I hope it is MC again. I sold mine, stupidly. Just want another chance at it.

White mc. If no gum sole I'll go grey.
I honestly don't see that happening. I just think the regular MC is going to come back. No variants or sole changes. Something simple that Nike can just throw back on ID and let it run for a day solid then rip it back off.

Back
Top Bottom