OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
If nike screwed the fade this bad, what can they do with FK on the next id release to rebuild the MC type hype they had?

If nike screwed the fade this bad, what can they do with FK on the next id release to rebuild the MC type hype they had?
More MC :lol: Better yet, multiple MC options that each use different color combos. Won't happen, but MC's clearly head and shoulders been the most popular iD option on the 9s. I'd love to see another round or two of good iD options for these though.

Took one of pairs out for a spin today.  My boss was digging the MC
info on denim plz 
nerd.gif

These look pretty good. I really like the matching laces wit the tongue. I could do without the gold hell overlay, would of left dat black. Good inspiration, I may try this out.
thanks..i was worried it would be overkill on the gold. with gold splatter, heel overlay and swoosh. i love em. only gripe, as many have said, is the mettalic gold swoosh is too thin. 

i do believe heel overlays with color really help make this shoe.  if you don't like the gold on mine, you could make it the dark team red.

These came out so nice! I'm not a fan of the GITD or gold swoosh but the color complements the MC flyknit color really well on this pair. Great job!

Thanks 8) I agree with you, they look good together.

That's why it's surprising why Nike wouldn't allow the MC and GITD sole combo :smh:

Yes, this is a glitch pair :smokin

Ended up paying resell on a MC Kobe ID. Pretty basic but had the specs I wanted. The flyknit pattern was right for me and the overall quality looked good. Only paid about $80 over retail + tax, so it was worth it for me to secure a pair in case they never come back. I always still wish for them to come back though. I think I'll want one more MC (either retail or resell) before I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom