OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
someone put up a pair of MC's for sale in the buy/sell on here for $600
laugh.gif
LOL I saw that ... 
mean.gif

gotta get one of these..help me out NT

**gonna add same speckle paint job to midsole as the MP and cop WTT Laces**

Finally received my Multicolors a week ago. Even though they are IDs i wanted a lil more customization on my no imaginations, so i added a few special things. Tell me what you guys think.

Finally received my Multicolors a week ago. Even though they are IDs i wanted a lil more customization on my no imaginations, so i added a few special things. Tell me what you guys think.
Looks like you going to the moon with that GITD. 

Not sure if I'm just late but anyone noticed the new Nike ID layout/panel?

Looks better...maybe glitch proof? :nerd:

My pair finally arrived today!...after they were attempted to be stolen. Someone changed my shipped to addres September 2nd and I didn't see it til I sterted hawking my tracking number. Had to be an inside job because Nike told me you can't change address almost a month after an ID order is placed. Took 3 hours on phone with UPS and Nike and at one point both on conference call to prove who I was and get everything changed to right address. Then after all that, they still put em on the truck out for delivery to wrong address. Had to call again and have them pulled off the truck. Ridiculous, but finally got them today! So if you live in Irvine, CA and tried to steal my s#!+, it didn't happen. Almost, but no cigar. Will post pics later.

That's messed.

Did you give your order number out?

Or maybe accidentally posted a ss on here

Last edited:
My pair finally arrived today!...after they were attempted to be stolen. Someone changed my shipped to addres September 2nd and I didn't see it til I sterted hawking my tracking number. Had to be an inside job because Nike told me you can't change address almost a month after an ID order is placed. Took 3 hours on phone with UPS and Nike and at one point both on conference call to prove who I was and get everything changed to right address. Then after all that, they still put em on the truck out for delivery to wrong address. Had to call again and have them pulled off the truck. Ridiculous, but finally got them today! So if you live in Irvine, CA and tried to steal my s#!+, it didn't happen. Almost, but no cigar. Will post pics later.

:x

Good stuff Lewi. The black swoosh pair really stands out to me for some reason. Looks like some really nice flyknit coloring on that pair too

Good stuff Lewi. The black swoosh pair really stands out to me for some reason. Looks like some really nice flyknit coloring on that pair too
Thanks bro. Yeah the black swoosh pair is my second favorite behind chaos pair. I really got good FK mixes on each pair and like them all.

Should have done a sting operation and ask UPS/Nike to play along with their silly game. When the UPS person rolls up to deliver them, see who tries to grab them and pistol whip them.  May have unearthed a big crime ring/cartel.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom