OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is what it is.

Some shoes I like cost $40 and have meaning to me, I honestly thought paying $175 for some Jordan 8s were crazy, that's until these kobe 9s came out. So if people are okay with paying reseller prices there will be a market. It just sux if you strike out.

When the shoe game was easy I didn't have money lol.

So shoes like the Jordan 8s, the Fila Grant Hills Reebok Shaqnosis and kamazee ones are not that bad with prices now. This is my era.

I don't worry about nobody makin money putting food on their tables off reselling as long as you ain't messing with my money were cool.

Improvise and survive!
[emoji]128298[/emoji][emoji]127796[/emoji]

Btw these new photos of MCS are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just about everyone I've seen on this thread who's complained about an issue on their shoe, and even most that recieved a 20% off code, has their pairs on ebay for outrageous prices. People far past greedy, it's funny to see after they posted pics on Niketalk when they first got them.

Last edited:
So yesterday I got the "delayed" e-mail for my mc pair and today I got the "almost finished" e-mail. Hopefully they're on schedule for my original delivery date of 9/17.

So yesterday I got the "delayed" e-mail for my mc pair and today I got the "almost finished" e-mail. Hopefully they're on schedule for my original delivery date of 9/17.

its 9/13 now

you arent getting them in 4 days :lol:

they havent shipped yet, takes about a week once picked up from UPS in china

No filter. Adjusted temperature and contrast
Just bump up the saturation a bid to get the colors to pop so it's not dull
wink.gif

its 9/13 now

you arent getting them in 4 days :lol:

they havent shipped yet, takes about a week once picked up from UPS in china
You never know. With the majority of my 8's, once they shipped it only took two days to be delivered. We'll see what happens. Still better than the delayed date of 10/10 they gave me.

I'm just not seeing the same thing as others on @SNKRspot's pair

looks fantastic to me

Last edited:
Came out great as expected lypac lypac :pimp:

The way they used the grey base for the Fade works out for me because I wanted the solid grey upper but rather have a pair with the Fade upper. Killed two bird with one stone haha.

One side of my heel overlay is higher but not that big of a discrepancy yikes.

Last edited:
All 3 MC (original date 9/11) pairs shipped, got a pair of WTL. Great way to start the day.

Look right above the speckles on both shoes. The black part. Right shoe is huge, left is smaller.
Same thing happened with mine, **** looks all crooked in the front too, will prob off this pair if my now delayed one ever comes in. QC on this batch of MCs seems to be much worse than the original.

I'm just not seeing the same thing as others on @SNKRspot's pair

looks fantastic to me
Although I too think the shoes overall look good, the black heel overlay on the left shoe is much shorter than the right shoe (comes up further above the mid-sole).  I truly didn't even notice until I took the pic where both shoes are lying on their sides...  Oh well, I have another pair coming that is very similar (hopefully that one comes out closer to flawless).  I'll make a decision on this pair at that time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom