OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Need some opinions ...

I missed out on the MC restock. I don't believe there would be a 2nd restock (?). So now I have to buy at resale prices.
When do you think is a good time to be in the market for a pair ?

I'm sitting on an offer for $400 shipped and unsure if to take it.

Seeing that only a handful of you have received your pairs and most of the people who ordered have not received their pairs, should I buy a pair right now ? The only thing I am uneasy about buying now is that there are hardly any size 10.5 on eBAY right now and I'm not able to see a more accurate picture of how much I should be paying for a pair. And even so most of the pairs right now are pre-order pairs or for pairs that have yet to be received.

Or should I wait for everyone to receive their pairs and the number of pairs on eBAY surges and then try to get a pair then ? The only concern I have with waiting for everyone to receive their pairs is that I'm unsure how eBAY buyers behave concerning buying NikeID products. Do eBAY buyers refrain from buying a pre-order NikeID or an NikeID that has yet to be received - if so I'm concerned that when the actual pairs are in hand that eBAY buyers will pay a lot more for an actual pair in hand (than for a pre-order) ....

Any thoughts ?
Please advise me - I'm not aiming to resell these at all. just to grab a pair to rock, but don't want to be paying an arm and leg for these.

I don't know your financial situation. But lets say you're doing fine. I'd jump on that $400 price, if you really want these shoes. I was going to jump on these for $500-$600 at one point, before the restock happened. At that point, it didn't really matter what the price wa. But thats me. Everyones financial situation is different. If you're living pay check to pay check and willing to spend $400, I'd say you're making a bad move. But if you have the funds, go for it.

I'd hold out on the MC coming back, still got couple months. Fades option ain't gonna carry the load through the end. If you don't have the patience or don't believe they'll ever come back again then it's out of our control what you do.

$400 sounds like a pretty fair price to me at the moment

But I'd wait, I don't think the resell value will hold on these
I got a pair during the restock I'm waiting for nike to ship and I'm contemplating picking up a 2nd pair( my dumbass didn't pull the trigger on a 2nd) I'm holding out for $350 range

I love how everybody is biting off TY now ever since he showed us a pic of his ID with the burgundy tongue.

I just checked my tracking on UPS and it says my shoes are being "HELD IN WAREHOUSE" in Louisville, KY. Anybody else experience this with their ID order?

I love how everybody is biting off TY now ever since he showed us a pic of his ID with the burgundy tongue.

I just checked my tracking on UPS and it says my shoes are being "HELD IN WAREHOUSE" in Louisville, KY. Anybody else experience this with their ID order?
you're fine happened with one of my pair from the first batch should release in 48 hours or less.

After not getting any updates from Nike, I called them.  My order is delayed...LOL.  I ordered within the first hour too.  

200x200px-ZC-1f0804a2_huh.gif

Who's everyone? I only saw 1 person remake.

And even then, if you show off your ids and they look GOOD, then why wouldn't people copy? It's a good thing for TY imo.

Back
Top Bottom