OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

we're gonna get something

my ship date is 9/10

my shoes are still in progress

aint no way theyre making them and shipping them in 9 days
I have 5 pairs of MCs im currently awaiting any progress on. According to the reps, my shoes are completed and I should be receiving a shipping email any day now. She said for some reason the system is having trouble sending out emails to the customers but don't worry because it looks like my delivery should get to me before my estimated shipping date. Hopefully she knows a little something. My order still says "in progress" on the nike site 
mean.gif

pleaseeeeeee nike have something come up at the factory so I can son the customer service reps and get something out of it lmao 

just kidding I want my damn shoes
we're gonna get something

my ship date is 9/10

my shoes are still in progress

aint no way theyre making them and shipping them in 9 days
thats an estimated date. you prob won't get a code
it's not about the code...I've emailed reps and spoken to some on the phone and they've said that my shoes along with others waiting, will be built when all materials are ready.....she then said if they needed to modify my order they would contact me directly. I'm leaning towards if something is up, I'll be getting more than a code. but I'll ride it out, I've been trying to think of what kobe 8 insoles I want to take out and slap in here, or just cop a separate pair since this 11 isn't going to fit.

thats an estimated date. you prob won't get a code

I have 5 pairs of MCs im currently awaiting any progress on. According to the reps, my shoes are completed and I should be receiving a shipping email any day now. She said for some reason the system is having trouble sending out emails to the customers but don't worry because it looks like my delivery should get to me before my estimated shipping date. Hopefully she knows a little something. My order still says "in progress" on the nike site 
mean.gif
i did all that calling to 

there are some people like me whos shoes havent even begun building

thats info directly from the factory

IVE BEEN TOLD BY 2 SEPARATE REPS THAT MINE ARE DONE AND I STILL DONT HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER!

I NEVER GET LUCKY AND GET MINE EARLY, THEY ALWAYS DRAG MINE OUT. SMH.

laugh.gif
 I know some of y'all don't like the complaints but that's the only thing keeping me sane. If I was the only one going through this nonsense in this thread and everybody else was flourishing...pissed beyond belief. 

TEAM NO UPDATES 
pimp.gif

I got no e-mail so far either, however the Nike rep told me no orders are being cancelled which makes me worry even more 
roll.gif

One pair shipped-- ordered after sold out and originally dated 9/11 now on pace for 9/8. (almost finished email on 8/21)

Second pair was ordered before sold out, originally dated 9/2 hasn't shipped yet (almost finished email 8/28)

Who knows whats going on in those factories...   patience is key, content with my situation
pimp.gif

Just spoke with cs. My order is delayed, I haven't received any update, and ndc says in process. Confirmed that materials ran out. No cancels, but delayed. Got 15% out it, was told nike would email and make good on delay. Rep wouldn't rule out restock with new materials coming in, but huge grain of salt there. I ordered within 30 minutes of tweet, personalized,gitd swoosh if that helps anyone

Last edited:
Just spoke with cs. My order is delayed, I haven't received any update, and ndc says in process. Confirmed that materials ran out. No cancels, but delayed. Got 15% out it, was told nike would email and make good on delay. Rep wouldn't rule out restock with new materials coming in, but huge grain of salt there. I ordered within 30 minutes of tweet, personalized,gitd swoosh if that helps anyone

they were sure more materials were coming?

What did you say to the rep to get the 15%? According to a rep I talked to over the weekend, they are not expecting a delay past the original delivery estimate, but if it changes, they will contact me. Which is weird because almost everyone here have said that their order is delayed.

I know everyone in the "In Progress" state has been a bit antsy over the past weeks, but I guess this is a win for us. According to the reps, they are getting more material and they are committed to get all of the "backordered" orders fulfilled. So we will get our shoes, and if they do get delayed we get discount codes.

Back
Top Bottom