OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Crazy, this guy joined today to show off his clear sole MC, hoping to get praised but instead it was the total opposite 
laugh.gif

:lol: at the Blue midsole hate an rational that the factory guys had putting that sole on

:rofl: at the thought of people who weren't able to get a MC order in and seeing someone else order that

Not my cup of tea but not my shoes either. As long as the creator enjoys em then that's all that matters

Last edited:
At first sight I thought someone was joking around and put blue painters tape on their midsole.

Safe to say after today that pair is coming to an outlet near you soon.

Those MC's are going to be extra trash when the blue midsole and accompanied by a piss yellow bottom :x

Question if you guys have any experience.  Gonna wait until I see some actual pics of the fades and solid colors to decide if I want a pair but since I'm using the Discover card 15%, it might be too late to get the cashback since it expires 9/3/14.  Can anyone confirm if it works with buying the NDC giftcards?  Thanks fam.  

Question if you guys have any experience.  Gonna wait until I see some actual pics of the fades and solid colors to decide if I want a pair but since I'm using the Discover card 15%, it might be too late to get the cashback since it expires 9/3/14.  Can anyone confirm if it works with buying the NDC giftcards?  Thanks fam.  

Earn 15% Cashback Bonus
when you shop on
Nike Start Shopping

Nike

Earn 15% Cashback Bonus

Shop official Nike gear for every sport. Search by color, sport, price, and style to find the right products in seconds only at Nike.com. Free shipping offer (see Nike.com for details).
•Offer not valid on gift certificate purchases
•Offer not valid on shipping, taxes, or other service fees

Got a shipping email for..... a pair that shipped out last week. Why is Nike sending 2 shipped emails to me when others didn't even get a building email?

Just got 4 pairs of MC delivered! 2 Wolf grey soles , 1 white swoosh another GITD swoosh. 2 white soles with white swooshes. I wasn't sure how they would turn out and figured free returns anyways. I have another pair with a silver swoosh and white sole on the way.

View media item 1154835
More detailed pics to come. Quick cellphone pic.
can't wait for my pair tonight!

Just got 4 pairs of MC delivered! 2 Wolf grey soles , 1 white swoosh another GITD swoosh. 2 white soles with white swooshes. I wasn't sure how they would turn out and figured free returns anyways. I have another pair with a silver swoosh and white sole on the way.

******READ THIS REMINDER!******

AUTOMATIC SUSPENSIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT TO ANYONE ASKING TO BUY/SELL/TRADE.

THIS INCLUDES ANYONE OFFERING OR REQUESTING "OOPS"

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RULE VIOLATION. JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE HELPING SOMEONE OUT FOR RETAIL OR LESS, YOU'RE STILL CREATING A TRANSACTION.

USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS WITH THESE REQUESTS OR USE YOUR SIGNATURE.

THANKS.

Wednesday is the delivery day for me, can't wait!  Though I'm pretty sure I'm gonna like my black based pair more.

I fully support the 4 pair MC flex up there, in retrospect I should have done the same.
That's the exact same thing I did.  And I thought I was going overboard with 4. But atleast mine are all "sort-of" different

View media item 1154835

Should have copped multiples. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom