OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Both my mc have shipped. No emails but updated on nike.com

Should I go on chat and tell them how much of an inconvenience this is???!!???
You should! Then post the whole convo up on here and that'll help me understand a little what's going on with my pair.

Much appreciated in advance

what exactly aren't you satisfied with?

The shape of the tongue is different on one side and one of the swooshes is scuffed (maybe I can wipe it off?). There's also a lot of glue showing and I think some parts aren't even glued completely. Maybe it's just nitpicking, but I wasn't entirely impressed when I took it out of the box.

The shape of the tongue is different on one side and one of the swooshes is scuffed (maybe I can wipe it off?). There's also a lot of glue showing and I think some parts aren't even glued completely. Maybe it's just nitpicking, but I wasn't entirely impressed when I took it out of the box.
Nah not nipicking at all you paid your money, you should get a quality shoe to your standard. I was hoping you were really nitpicking and that nike wasn't rushing through with these orders and botching them especialy if they aren't bringing them back and people can't just send i t back and make a new pair. Thanks for the heads up. 

Nah not nipicking at all you paid your money, you should get a quality shoe to your standard. I was hoping you were really nitpicking and that nike wasn't rushing through with these orders and botching them especialy if they aren't bringing them back and people can't just send i t back and make a new pair. Thanks for the heads up. 
Agreed for the price, should be damn near perfect!

excited-applause-minions-despicable-me.gif

Agreed for the price, should be damn near perfect!
Yeah, I definitely feel like they were rushed. I'm glad I got them ahead of schedule, but I could've waited if it meant getting a flawless pair of shoes.

I'll see if I can take better pics after work today. Maybe even compare them to the ASG since I never checked the quality of those. I've checked the other IXs (Details and Inspirations) before and noticed little things here and there. Hopefully the ASG are perfect!

guys..........

he has a pair that no one else was able to get.

CLEAR SOLE? :nerd:

if only he put a black midsole and everything, he would be able to sell those for thousands

Last edited:
Question is, did he order them with the clear sole knowing about #teamglitch or did he just end up with those? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom