OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It seems like they send out a wave of them at once, so if you miss the wave you just have to wait until the next one 
sick.gif

Not tryin to be a d#*k but peeps ya gotta CHILLAX with the ID "started, build etc" Emails!!....it clearly states you will receive your shoes within 36 days, so theres no need to worry about Emails or whatever?...a but- load of peeps placed there orders (myself included) all on the same day, it takes time to process but YOU WILL GET THEM...just relax and wait....everyrthing is gunna be OK..lol i promise!

If Nike "runs out of materials" for the MC I ordered 30 minutes after they re-released, when people who ordered after they sold out have theirs shipping already, I'm going to be upset as hell. I wouldn't care so much if I got an email past "in progress" or a rep said they were making mine, this is just unsettling and ridiculous for the $260 I put down for them almost 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Not tryin to be a d#*k but peeps ya gotta CHILLAX with the ID "started, build etc" Emails!!....it clearly states you will receive your shoes within 36 days, so theres no need to worry about Emails or whatever?...a but- load of peeps placed there orders (myself included) all on the same day, it takes time to process but YOU WILL GET THEM...just relax and wait....everyrthing is gunna be OK..lol i promise!

you havent said anything that hasnt been said on the last 300 pages

If Nike "runs out of materials" for the MC I ordered 30 minutes after they re-released, when people who ordered after they sold out have theirs shipping already, I'm going to be upset as hell. I wouldn't care so much if I got an email past "in progress" or a rep said they were making mine, this is just unsettling and ridiculous for the $260 I put down for them almost 2 weeks ago.
Almost 2 weeks ago... So they still have 4 weeks to get you your shoes. I can see why you are upset (sarcasm) :lol:

Just got my "Boston Celtics" Kobe IX's in...to say they came out fresh is an understatement. 

The only flaw is the ID i created; only because I wasn't creative enough. The 34 is for the greatest Celtic of my generation. i went with "Boston Strong" for the long ID.

After I submitted the order I thought back to when Kobe showed the pic when he was doing rookie work outs for the C's and captioned the pic "What if..." Now I wish I did that with an 8 
roll.gif
. I got an 11 and they feel snug compared to the Elite Highs but oh well I don't want to rock the boat. #ConnectProblems. Hopefully they loosen up when I rock them

Since nothing else is happening with IDs with new pictures or options people are just sharing where they stand in process.
No big deal. Still on topic.

Last edited:
Since nothing else is happening with IDs with new pictures or options people are just sharing where they stand in process.

Yup. Honestly I'm looking forward to when people's fades start coming in. I can't wait for actual pics of some of the renders that people came up with (and to find out if the flyknit is just airbrushed).

Yup. Honestly I'm looking forward to when people's fades start coming in. I can't wait for actual pics of some of the renders that people came up with (and to find out if the flyknit is just airbrushed).

I honestly think they'll be airbrushed. They'll look good but not as fire as a true fade flyknit.

I honestly think they'll be airbrushed. They'll look good but not as fire as a true fade flyknit.
i just posted pics 
grin.gif
 show me some love lol

So I just received an "Almost Finished" email without ever receiving the "Getting Started" email. Those that are still waiting just need to hang tights. It'll be OK.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Every time i get pump faked by Nike all I can do is laugh at myself about how excited I get.

Just got my "Boston Celtics" Kobe IX's in...to say they came out fresh is an understatement. 

The only flaw is the ID i created; only because I wasn't creative enough. The 34 is for the greatest Celtic of my generation. i went with "Boston Strong" for the long ID.

After I submitted the order I thought back to when Kobe showed the pic when he was doing rookie work outs for the C's and captioned the pic "What if..." Now I wish I did that with an 8 :rofl: . I got an 11 and they feel snug compared to the Elite Highs but oh well I don't want to rock the boat. #ConnectProblems. Hopefully they loosen up when I rock them

View media item 1147589

View media item 1147590

View media item 1147591

View media item 1147592
Love shown! Lol.

Vikas: I am seeing that your Kobe 9 Elite iD shoes are estimated to be shipped on the 5th of Sept. We are trying to get them to you as soon as possible.
Vikas: They are still being manufactured.

I was bored waiting to be picked up so I asked CS and looks like I'll be getting a 9/5 shipping. Still in Build in Progress with email sent last Thursday night.

SO I JUST GOT A "WE'VE STARTED" EMAIL ABOUT 10MIN AGO....

BUT GOT "ALMOST FINISHED" YESTERDAY...

ANYBODY ELSE HAVING THEIR EMOTIONS PLAYED WITH RIGHT NOW???

SO I JUST GOT A "WE'VE STARTED" EMAIL ABOUT 10MIN AGO....

BUT GOT "ALMOST FINISHED" YESTERDAY...

ANYBODY ELSE HAVING THEIR EMOTIONS PLAYED WITH RIGHT NOW???
If you ordered multiple pairs, maybe they're finishing up with one, and starting another.....

We're in the same boat.  My order says "In Progress" and I haven't received any emails.  NDC ain't in the business of giving dambs...LOL

Back
Top Bottom