OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Ever considered maybe just pickin another shoe to play in? @navster not my money but jus seems OD expensive. I mean youre using them for thwir purpose but at the same time your wallet is payin for it lol
I've tried a couple different kicks like Jordan 28SE and some KD's. Hated the Flight Plate system. Everyone swears they are the most comfortable, and they are pretty comfortable but they take away from the court feel drastically. The KD's are good but the toe box is HUGE... The only shoe I really "love" is the Kobe line. Been playing in them since the Kobe V dropped and loved them since. For the position (swingman) I play they're perfect. I did go with some XDR outsoles this time around though. Don't get me wrong, I love the feel of lunarlon but the durability is sh*t. Come on Nike, hook it up.

Last edited:
I've tried a couple different kicks like Jordan 28SE and some KD's. Hated the Flight Plate system. Everyone swears they are the most comfortable, and they are pretty comfortable but they take away from the court feel drastically. The KD's are good but the toe box is HUGE... The only shoe I really "love" is the Kobe line. Been playing in them since the Kobe V dropped and loved them since. For the position (swingman) I play they're perfect. I did go with some XDR outsoles this time around though. Don't get me wrong, I love the feel of lunarlon but the durability is sh*t. Come on Nike, hook it up.

Why not drop in the lebron xi insole? Pricey, but not 1200 pricey

Yo @navster  you keeping us in the dark with your pairs?

Would love to see what you cooked up

I'm extremely excited to see people get their pairs in.

Once I see some

I know for sure i'll end up copping :lol: :smh: :nthat:

My wife is gonna be pissed! Lol I will have at least 4-5 pair of these easily. I actually like the simplicity of the silhouette of this model. After owning the vis and the 8's I'm already sold on the ixs.

Why not drop in the lebron xi insole? Pricey, but not 1200 pricey
did that in the Kobe 9 Elite... it raises the heel too high and kills the heel lock down. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone bc you can sprain your ankle easier without a great heel lockdown.

Yo @navster  you keeping us in the dark with your pairs?

Would love to see what you cooked up
they're a couple screen shots of 3 or 4 I think. The others will be surprises that I'll post up when they are delivered
My wife is gonna be pissed! Lol I will have at least 4-5 pair of these easily. I actually like the simplicity of the silhouette of this model. After owning the vis and the 8's I'm already sold on the ixs.

Last edited:

Please report back on the durability of XDR on the 9s, they didn't seem to help that much for outdoor use on the Kobe 8 ID's I would assume it would be the same for the 9's.  

Wow way to many options!! Not sure where to start :tongue:

Guessing the 8's will be taken down in a week or two?

KVN

Gotta get my bread up for a few pairs. This is what past Kobe ID models should have been.

So these are Zoom Air?
You're joking right? 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

If the regular GRs are full length lunarlon, why would they put zoom? My bad if that's the case Jman.

I just double checked and it does say zoom air..  not sure if this is a mistake? Bc it does say lunarlon below that. Or maybe zoom is part of the $205 price?

Praying for zoom 

Last edited:
I saw that Jman, maybe there is, but the Kung Fu's never mentioned anything about zoom air. We need a confirmation from Nike. They're messing with us again. Lol

yeah don't be surprised if it's a mistake esp for a new product. Nike is notorious for dumb sh*t

Back
Top Bottom