OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just checked the status on my QS order (ordered multiple MCs) in my account and it already says "partially shipped". Ordered within first 10 mins.

Lol you are so mad right now.

1. Yes flyknit weave is already created

2. Just because they had the midsole for your shoe, doesn't mean they have the tongue ready. And same can be said for all components of a shoe

3. I'm sure nike reenacted that gif when your order was placed :wink:

I'm not an ID elitist. I'm using LOGIC, something 90% of the posters in here don't have. Crying every day cause they don't have an email is really annoying. They have 4 weeks to deliver your shoes.
no one is mad...if I was mad I'd get your math and give you a call and talk to you like a man, but it's the internet man.

once again your talking about individual components of shoes being tailored for nike id, you got some sort of yuku progress livestream set up at the factory in china man? :lol:  you just always seem to be pissed whenever you post in here. It's an ID forum, people are going to post about their order progress. I don't think anyone is holding a gun to your head telling you that you need comment on what's obvious in this thread. people are just frustrated that there is no method to the madness at this point. it's understandable. it's not like nike is doing this for free. people put up 250 bones, they'd probably like to have some peace of mind.

The point I'm trying to make is that emails are irrelevant. They don't mean anything. I'm pretty sure nike sends them out only to tell ppl they haven't forgotten about their order.

It doesn't take 4 weeks to a build a shoe. Once the materials are all ready it's built in less than a day and the shipped to you.

This forum has officially turned into a preschool playground. Nothing but grown men crying about not getting updates from nike. Lmao. Since when has nike ever done anything the "correct" way? Im so glad there is more to my life than IDs.....

Wow the gold looks great against the grey on this pair
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Maybe its the photos i've seen but most other grey+metallic gold has looked pretty bad because of the way the metallic sits into the FK but these dont seem to do it as much.
@DJYoung08  Thanks! Very humbled.

Nice job!
nthat.gif

Nike just shipped my grey uppered pair.

Hopefully, they'll get here Monday.
@Dark Steel  Can't wait to see how yours comes out. That red lining against the grey flyknit is dope and to top it off with the gold accents.. Mean brah! I got another pair coming in on Wednesday with a Red/Grey Flyknit combo (Asics x Concepts Embers Inspired) Can't wait..

This forum has officially turned into a preschool playground. Nothing but grown men crying about not getting updates from nike. Lmao. Since when has nike ever done anything the "correct" way? Im so glad there is more to my life than IDs.....
And other grown men crying about the crying... just as annoying if you ask me but whatever

Just talked to a rep (I know I know I know...) and they told me they have started on all of the MC orders and have a target date of completion for all of them by September 10th. They are just behind on sending out the "We started on your order" emails. So can we stop freaking out now? Thanks :D

For the record, the only build email I've gotten so far was for my "late" order (ordered 12 hours after the sold out tweet if you were curious). Ive received nothing for my pre-sold out order

@Dark Steel
 Can't wait to see how yours comes out. That red lining against the grey flyknit is dope and to top it off with the gold accents.. Mean brah! I got another pair coming in on Wednesday with a Red/Grey Flyknit combo (Asics x Concepts Embers Inspired) Can't wait..

After seeing your grey/gold combo, I'm definitely excited to get mine in! Just got my UPS tracking and they pushed me back to Tuesday :smh: :lol: . Oh well, still a week ahead of the scheduled date tho!

After seeing your grey/gold combo, I'm definitely excited to get mine in! Just got my UPS tracking and they pushed me back to Tuesday
mean.gif
laugh.gif
. Oh well, still a week ahead of the scheduled date tho!
@Dark Steel  TBH I was afraid of how it would look like in person... but as soon as I opened up the box... 
eek.gif
  You'll def like yours especially with that red tho! As long as you got that tracking you'll be fine.. better late than never!

Black ID being delivered tomorrow.  MC ID being built.  Today was a good day to see all of that.

Haven't followed this thread to closely since the MC release though since it was blowing up.  I'm guessing the people that still have them in cart have been unsuccessful in checking out correct?  I have a pair in cart on one of my accounts but haven't bothered trying.  Just curious.

Did anyone who ordered TTS and experienced a tight fit end up getting it broken in with a few wears? 

Back
Top Bottom