OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Also, quick update: No build in progress yet. Ordered after OOS message with metallic swoosh, red specks, and MASTER - PIECE ID.

So, got bored and photoshopped up a Kobe 9 Flamingo with pink sole

9jrQxo7.png

Maestros >>> any other colorway
I had to sell my maestros that I bought for retail DS from ebay because they were a little big to ball in lengthwise :frown: Got a $50 profit though. Not bad considering that money went toward my MC order, but I'm still on the look out for another pair for cheap. But Maestros > any high elites (yes I like the maestros better than the MPs). HOWEVER, the HTMs are the best kobe 9s imo.

Ordered MC's within 20 min of initial tweet, had another pair in cart and checked out after the sold out. Got the build in progress email on the one i purchased after the sold out tweet but no email on the one prior to sold out 
eyes.gif

Were you taking a dump on the second order. That might of helped the order process go faster from what I've been reading in these earlier post.

I kid I kid.

happy.gif

So what was all that gibberish again about all orders using those "stolen" 20% codes being canceled?

:rofl:

As of today, I have yet to see any real proof of an actual order being canceled.

Last edited:
So what was all that gibberish again about all orders using those "stolen" 20% codes being canceled?

roll.gif

As of today, I have yet to see any real proof of an actual order being canceled.
They're only cancelled if the original owner of the code reports it.

Back
Top Bottom