OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Those could pass for Jamaican Colors a lil bit. Was trying to do one for my wife until I realized she wears an 8 in women. Don't know why they started at 8.5 for women.

Ya dun kno mi lawd! lol But Nike definitely dropped the ball on the women's sizes. Same boat. Was trying to order the wiz pairs but her smaller size didn't make the cut...smh

i still think the black soles does something to the MC that I don't like. I think it dulls it. The white/grey sole makes the MC more "vibrant."

Just strange to me.
I think I have to agree. It darkens it up for sure. Glad I went with white. Good choice of words. "vibrant"

Ya dun kno mi lawd! lol But Nike definitely dropped the ball on the women's sizes. Same boat. Was trying to order the wiz pairs but her smaller size didn't make the cut...smh

yeah whats up with that? Was trying to order the lady some FKs cause she saw mine and was like "II wanttttt...". Smallest size in women is 8.5? I dont have a "thing" for feet or whatever, but 8.5 isss ehh on the bigger side...then again shes only 5 feet tall lol..

Last edited:
not feeling that all black midsole/sole combo. i really hope i don't get alot of volt in my pair. #firstworldproblems

not feeling that all black midsole/sole combo. i really hope i don't get alot of volt in my pair. #firstworldproblems
LoL. opposite for me, I don't mind having more Volt in my pair. also more bright crimson would be awesome too.

Last edited:
money shot!
nthat.gif

i still think the black soles does something to the MC that I don't like. I think it dulls it. The white/grey sole makes the MC more "vibrant."

Just strange to me.

With the bright MC upper, the black midsole/sole combo provides great contrast and really puts all eyes on the fly knit, IMO. But I get what you're saying in terms of vibrancy hence why I also ordered a wolf grey sole. I'd rock the latter with white based shirts and the blacked out MC with black outfits.

Last edited:

yeah whats up with that? Was trying to order the lady some FKs cause she saw mine and was like "II wanttttt...". Smallest size in women is 8.5? I dont have a "thing" for feet or whatever, but 8.5 isss ehh on the bigger side...then again shes only 5 feet tall lol..

Lol My thoughts exactly regarding that 8.5.

I found this interesting when I logged into my ebay. This is regarding a promo code I bought.

"Sale date: 08/11/14

Tracking number: --

We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Center to help resolve any problems you may encounter."

I got the code from the seller and everything went through as normal. Just never seen this before.

the worst part is, when I change uppers sometimes I see the MC come up, really breaks my heart
lol yeah, if you change the color of the upper, like black to blue, or blue to a fade, sometimes MC will pop up on it for a quick second. Then it goes to the cw you actually chose :/

I found this interesting when I logged into my ebay. This is regarding a promo code I bought.

"Sale date: 08/11/14

Tracking number: --

We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Center to help resolve any problems you may encounter."

I got the code from the seller and everything went through as normal. Just never seen this before.
probably got popped for selling hacked codes

Back
Top Bottom