OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

roll.gif
you had the shoe but cancelled it over not using a promo code? was saving 15-20% really that important.
You just Iced your own kicker Jason Garret!

Feel like I'm watching a Dallas Cowboys game here. 

No offense to Cowboy fans. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

roll.gif
you had the shoe but cancelled it over not using a promo code? was saving 15-20% really that important.
QFT!! I bought a code off ebay but that was after placing my order for full price. Then after my second order went in with the promo code I cancelled the first one. Your welcome.
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I feel for anyone who didn't get their pair but shedding unnecessary light on the fact that some people put orders in after the "sold out" was shown? Yeah they may have got their orders canceled no matter what but there's no reason to do something to mess with other member's chances of getting a pair just because you feel cheated.

this. anyone ordering after they sold out is not safe haha.

Last edited:

Raven: Hi, my name is Raven. How may I help you?
Raven: Good afternoon, what can I assist you with today Zach? 

Ill update you guys if he emails me.... Thought some of this information was useful... if this isn't supposed to be here i will remove it though.
its your fault for cancelling it !  and now you wanted to be compensated for your mistake ? 

you also put everybody that ordered after it was sold out ON BLAST. 
mean.gif

Fail all around for this guy. Y'all see what greed gets you  ?

Last edited:
Boy was singing like a bird, surprised the dude didnt say "NT" when the rep asked what forum.

unless he did and left that part out. :nerd:

Sucks for those of you who were able to place an order after the sold out tweet.

Back
Top Bottom