OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Could somebody clue me in? I haven't checked this thread since this morning, been on vacation/driving. Did Nike restock this afternoon? How are people still making orders?

MC restocked at like noon est with "QS" besides the option

Was sold out within 2 hours

Came back up periodically here and there for a few orders ever so often to slip through

Email confirmations don't mean crap these days. Ask #TEAMGLITCH

Nonetheless, I hope they go though for you guys.
Well no glitch here and no coupon, just discover cashback. All legit, soooo hopefully nothing to worry about..

i got my pairs in the first round earlier this morning. I just ordered another one by accident with a bigger size. I guess they could cancel that one if they really have too..

laugh.gif

Goat movie scene 
laugh.gif

You think nike has a buttload of grey and black flyknit laying around? The fades look like they're just airbrushed onto those colorways.

the person who stole my code had 4 size 9.5 kobe ids, which are now cancelled, not sure if all MCs tho

Email confirmations don't mean a thing. Unless you get the "We've started making your order email" you aren't in the clear. 

Cancellations would only happen to people using a stolen code or purchased after they said they were sold out. #TEAMGLITCH last time got cancellations 2 days after ordering. Again, hopefully that's not the case for those of you late to the party. 

Last edited:

the person who stole my code had 4 size 9.5 kobe ids, which are now cancelled, not sure if all MCs tho
pretty sure they're canceling orders with stolen codes and that could be the reason some orders are getting through periodically.

Sure is! how do you confirm that you got the 15% though? no email or anything, just a cashback balance is all i see on my homepage.
they'll send you a confirmation email within the next week. if you dont see anything in the next 10 days contact customer svc.

I'm glad someone didn't snipe mine.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a red FK pair, but I'm out of legit codes. I think I'll live.

I have yet to receive a cancellation nor have I seen others get canceled.

Nike would be foolish to cancel orders. Why would you cancel orders with people willingly paying $196 + tax (price after 20% code) for pairs that only cost them $20 US tops to manufacture? :x

I have yet to see or hear of a single order being canceled other than from that #teamglitch fiasco...

Last edited:

I have yet to receive a cancellation nor have I seen others get canceled.

Nike would be foolish to cancel orders. Why would you cancel orders with people willingly paying $196 + tax (price after 20% code) for pairs that only cost them $20 US tops to manufacture?
sick.gif

I have yet to see or hear of a single order being canceled other than from that #teamglitch fiasco...
exactly man...anyone wishing cancellations upon people is just being a #NTElitist lol. erryone can eat, you'll get ya 20% off code one way or another if it was legit. repped for the avi and sense of awareness. 

I don't think anyone's got canceled on the first launch of the mc unless it was the glitch thing. And I know for a fact people used stolen codes at least one person?

Unfortunately, I can confirm if you were NOT able to create a MC Kobe ID today, you won't have the opportunity in the future.
The option will NOT make a 3rd appearance on NikeID despite numerous reports from miscellaneous sources. :frown:

PO

Since I'm still getting DM's/PM's about this...

PO

You think nike has a buttload of grey and black flyknit laying around? The fades look like they're just airbrushed onto those colorways.
It sort of does.  I'm sure some of the combos will turn out great, but the renderings really aren't doing much for me.

Back
Top Bottom