OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Could be wrong but I think ebay and Paypal only offer a 30 day guarantee, which Sept 16 would be beyond the 30 days. I am sure KC would make good for it but still something to consider!

Could be wrong but I think ebay and Paypal only offer a 30 day guarantee, which Sept 16 would be beyond the 30 days. I am sure KC would make good for it but still something to consider!
Just pay with a credit card and you're good.

But if this is the case wouldn't you still consider it underpriced?

I would personally consider it overpriced. I didn't have the funds to order a pair when they first went live, but I would've had two whole days to buy a pair if I had the money. I would never pay 155 over retail for a shoe that was available that long. I have other MC shoes so I can live without paying $400 plus shipping for a pair. It all comes down to how much you like/want the shoe. I can't assess how much someone else values something

Last edited:
the rep also claims all the color options for the upper will be only FADE. no solid, no multi-color. the additional solid colors to be added are for other parts of the shoe, not the flyknit according to him.

the rep also claims all the color options for the upper will be only FADE. no solid, no multi-color. the additional solid colors to be added are for other parts of the shoe, not the flyknit according to him.

Nike chose to cloak this under the kobe 9 elite id announcement? Seems really confusing. Hoping nike reps as always are staring in the abyss.

If solid colors = gum soles 
nerd.gif

nike reps confirmed my suspicion they don't know a thing. So sad how out the loop they are and this is with things launching on the day of.

Please tell me what makes it so great? It's not as comfortable as real flyknit and no where near the EM.

I was just helping to remind you that you need to end things with "imo" unless you have evidence to prove your point. and since you didn't have any evidence in that post, it is just your opinion at that point.

I have evidence. There's fuse under the flyknit that causes it to be stiff. I felt this when I played in my MC.. And I'm not the only one who feels this way. Of course you can't have just flyknit on a ball shoe cause you wouldn't have that support.

As for the other comment, visually FK > I agree and it ain't even close, but I play ball competitively and all my shoes see the court unlike most ppl on here who use them for casual.

With the flyknit Kobe's you're essentially playing with a shoe that has a fuse upper. THAT is not an opinion. THAT is a fact.

So now tell me what's better. Fuse or em?

KC dropped the price again.

If MC doesn't come back today, I'll bite the bullet at $400 which is better than ebay prices.

you guys srsly cant wait a lil bit longer to find out for yourselves on what options are gonna be available? nike reps never know anything

so is it confirmed KC will only have it up for 3 hours? $400 is easily under my range of what i was willing to pay. I wish I could add some damn speckles onto my pair if i ordered from them

Back
Top Bottom