OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It may take a couple days after that bro lol... My box was in Louisville for 3-4 days
My IDs hit AK and updated with a scheduled delivery date of 7/31. It then went to Louisville and now it says "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time".

I want to redirect it for delivery to a UPS store but I guess it's not allowed until it has a scheduled delivery date?

My IDs hit AK and updated with a scheduled delivery date of 7/31. It then went to Louisville and now it says "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time".

I want to redirect it for delivery to a UPS store but I guess it's not allowed until it has a scheduled delivery date?

man they still doing that? probably has to go through clearance. may take a day or two to update again

i haven't been buying any shoes lately. my main focus was spending it on the mc option.

I'm to the point now where I'm worried that the kobe 9 will go away entirely waiting on the MC to maybe come back smh

Might just pull the trigger on a pair of gray FKs and return them if the MCs come back

Last edited:
I'm to the point now where I'm worried that the kobe 9 will go away entirely waiting on the MC to maybe come back smh

Might just pull the trigger on a pair of gray FKs and return them if the MCs come back
this could be very real. got my black pair already and just ordered my grey pair..hoping to get one more of each soon..

but these could get taken down anytime..

Ordered a black pair and gray pair on 7-18. Order status now says shipped.

What are you shaking your head about exactly lol? It's been 10 days bro, give it some time.

At that... It doesn't make sense the way these are getting built... That's like going to a restaurant ordering food and people who ordered behind you got there food before you.just cuz they say will be done in "blank" amount of time should you be waiting noticeably longer then the person who ordered a day before, same day, or worst a day after you. I'm not getting on Nike's case and demanding any compensation but damn dudes getting they're stuff shipped already and I'm here without even a finished update lol

man they still doing that? probably has to go through clearance. may take a day or two to update again
yeah it's happened to at least a few ppl in this thread as well, no big deal. i just want the scheduled delivery date to update so i can request the reroute

At that... It doesn't make sense the way these are getting built... That's like going to a restaurant ordering food and people who ordered behind you got there food before you.just cuz they say will be done in "blank" amount of time should you be waiting noticeably longer then the person who ordered a day before, same day, or worst a day after you. I'm not getting on Nike's case and demanding any compensation but damn dudes getting they're stuff shipped already and I'm here without even a finished update lol
Well if it makes you feel better when the shoes shipped it said I wouldn't receive them until 7/29 and got them on 7/24. May just be a system glitch

Flynit Ids are great but they are super overhyped. Dont get me wrong I eventually want to id a pair of fk lows but Em's are still legit in my eyes. Em lows are not "trash" because fk lows exist.
I'm with you. I can NOT stand the BIG FAT tounge on the FK. If the tounge is the same as the EM, then it's perfect.

Flynit Ids are great but they are super overhyped. Dont get me wrong I eventually want to id a pair of fk lows but Em's are still legit in my eyes. Em lows are not "trash" because fk lows exist.
I'm with you. I can NOT stand the BIG FAT tounge on the FK. If the tounge is the same as the EM, then it's perfect.
I can somewhat relate to the tongue, its like Nike can't make up its mind.

The 8s bugged me though they would jab me in the ankle. The only thing that has always been constant and hope is resolved is the rubbing off of the Kobe Shozoku over time. I know lacing to the top is not needed during casual wears, but that ish always rubbs off no matter what. 25 + pairs with messed up tongue logos. 

Last edited:

I can somewhat relate to the tongue, its like Nike can't make up its mind.

The 8s bugged me though they would jab me in the ankle. The only thing that has always been constant and hope is resolved is the rubbing off of the Kobe Shozoku over time. I know lacing to the top is not needed during casual wears, but that ish always rubbs off no matter what. 25 + pairs with messed up tongue logos. 
Repped just cuz I like your a team, b team, c team sig!

Crazy how different the flyknit can turn out to be on some pairs
That really is crazy!  I can't believe a single pair has such a stark contrast.  No offense intended whatsoever, because every fk pair is meant to be different (thats what makes them great), but I would be a bit frustrated if I was lucky enough to ID a pair and it came out like that...(but then again, I haven't even been able to order a pair and maybe I never will, so you still win sir!)

Repped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom