OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i wouldn't pay 500 now either..they might restock..but ID or not, these are probably the hottest sneaker of the year..and if they don't restock...

GOT MY "FINISHING TOUCHES" EMAIL ON 7/21... HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING SINCE.

WHAT THE HELL DOES "FINISHING TOUCHES" EVEN MEAN???? LOL! SEEMS LIKE A TIME WASTER TO ME.

GOT MY "FINISHING TOUCHES" EMAIL ON 7/21... HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING SINCE.

WHAT THE HELL DOES "FINISHING TOUCHES" EVEN MEAN???? LOL! SEEMS LIKE A TIME WASTER TO ME.
Mine have been getting their finishing touches longer than they were being built :lol:. It's been 13 days :x.

Seems like everyone who's recieved their pairs love them so much that they wanna order more if they come back including me. Imagine how salty people would be if the mcs came back and most the people who already ordered doubled or tripled or even quadrupled up and then sold out and most the people who haven't gotten sh** and missed out the first time around missed out again. Haha. That'd be some other ish. If they do come back, they're gonna be sold out in Hott quick minute.
I might order another 4 MC pairs to go with the four pairs I already ordered. 

I can't wait to get my black and gold ID's.

Seems like everyone who's recieved their pairs love them so much that they wanna order more if they come back including me. Imagine how salty people would be if the mcs came back and most the people who already ordered doubled or tripled or even quadrupled up and then sold out and most the people who haven't gotten sh** and missed out the first time around missed out again. Haha. That'd be some other ish. If they do come back, they're gonna be sold out in Hott quick minute.
I might order another 4 MC pairs to go with the four pairs I already ordered. 

I can't wait to get my black and gold ID's.
just got my mc and black/gold id's yesterday.

dont even care for the black id's when the mc's were next to em.. lol.

need more mc's!

Off topic @zero23 I just finished a 1/100 Wing Zero. I used angelus paint with thinner, man was that **** challenging. I had help and it took me 6+ hours. Beautiful piece when it's done, great hobby.

Mine have been getting their finishing touches longer than they were being built :lol:. It's been 13 days :x.

MAN THATS CRAZY! MY DELIVERY DATE PER A CS REP IS SUPPOSED TO BE 8/10.... GOT THAT "FT" EMAIL THIS WEEK, I WAS HOPING THEY GOT FINISHED AND SHIPPED THIS WEEK AND I WOULD HAVE EM BY NEXT WEEK.

LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE GONNA DRAG THEM OUT TIL 8/10. SMH!

i wouldn't pay 500 now either..they might restock..but ID or not, these are probably the hottest sneaker of the year..and if they don't restock...

Point me in the direction for some MC grey sole, grey/silver swoosh please for 500. I would swoop in with the quickness

Just had a chat with Nike CS and figured I'd ask about the MC restock (even though I know asking them is basically pointless) and this is the answer I got after discussing how typically CS in organizations never learn of anything until after the fact:

So there you have it boys. Do what you want with this information, but no need to think CS knows of a restock coming. We just have to wait and hope they come back.

Last edited:
Id like to get a regular kobe box for my MCs. I think making a tag like the regular ones have would be kind of cool.

This is exactly what will happen "if and when" the MC option returns. We need to start an @ list for those that missed out the first time around for whatever reason if in fact the MC option returns.

Last edited:
IF it comes back, I got money for two pairs ready to go

I just want some colors, even like a blue and green would be cool, the black and grey on FK are just so plain, I mean it's cool don't get me wrong, but when I think of FK I want crazy colors

Very tempted to paint the tounge logos and stitches to match the Mps. Kind of corny to do it, but I really think itll make them look better. The white logos and stitches are very plain. Swoosh looks good. Angelus paint is all ill need?

IF it comes back, I got money for two pairs ready to go

I just want some colors, even like a blue and green would be cool, the black and grey on FK are just so plain, I mean it's cool don't get me wrong, but when I think of FK I want crazy colors
For the FK1 iD, they put up the same exact Black, Grey, and MC uppers. I doubt we will get any other variations for anything flyknit iD unfortunately. I'd like an electric green or volt upper personally.

Electric green FK would be so nice...they need better green options on these in general.

Last edited:

For the FK1 iD, they put up the same exact Black, Grey, and MC uppers. I doubt we will get any other variations for anything flyknit iD unfortunately. I'd like an electric green or volt upper personally.
the blue and green in the one HTM would be dope on ID

Off topic @zero23 I just finished a 1/100 Wing Zero. I used angelus paint with thinner, man was that **** challenging. I had help and it took me 6+ hours. Beautiful piece when it's done, great hobby.
Nice. That 1/100 Wing Zero is a beast. I wish I still had my Iwata. I could airbrush a perfect coat of metallic gold on these tabs. I sold it off a while ago when I stopped doing Gunpla... For now Gundam Markers is all I have. A bit ridiculous I paid $200 for a pair of shoes and still have to paint something on it so it looks as promised. Damn Nike...

Back
Top Bottom