OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
check a couple of posts above you fam ...its been posted.

Hope no one pays that for a pair of IDs....dam.At least , so many mcs are around and only one up on ebay .

Yeah saw that after i posted... Im sure someone will pay an insane amount for an iD

So I wore my grey FKs for about 3 hours last night and they dont feel like they're breaking in at all. I'm really considering remaking them a .5 size bigger. I can still return them correct?

Crazy story and the #1 reason I love NT.  So I struck out on the MCs like most of you, but these Chill AF Niketalk i3rothers in Arms hit me up today for a meet N greet.  These Polymaths of i3ent Space had apparently procured copious amounts of MCs, and though a bit wary, I decided I had to at least scope the scene.  Needless to say they were men of their word, and after grabbing lunch they allowed me to have my pick between two pairs.  I chose the white on white instead of the wolf grey swoosh & outsole.   i3est of all is that these two magnanimous Irish Twins hooked it up for retail plus three rounds of drinks.  It's difficult to sum up just how happy I am right now, but I just wanted to thank those Mr. i3rojangles for their preternatural display of kindness.

Amazing story, amazing shoes and congrats to you sir!

Last edited:

I love how my multicolor Kobe IX ID came out. So glad I went with my gut and did the black swoosh against the FlyKnit - I wouldn't change a thing about them. My black pair comes in tomorrow so I'll post more pics then.
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
These are great!  Love the black swoosh!  Not for $900 though... If you can get it, more power to you.

Last edited:
$900 is steep.  But I guess that's what collecting sneakers has come too.  Can't blame my man for trying to get that money.

Just put in for my return and my new 20% off code. I think I'm reconsidering the gitd too.
On the grey fk has anyone done the dark translucent outsole?

It's a damn shame people try to capitalize off everything. 

The MC ID's should be going for $300-$350.

I don't know how i feel about ole boy posting his pair on ebay.

Just because he's on NT doesn't mean he owes us anything

This isn't some secret ancient brotherhood (i.e., Illuminati
laugh.gif
 ) but damn he could've ooped somebody on here

I don't have a problem saying i hope he's not successful in this BS tho but 

can we get some honesty in this *****? If you're plan was to resell just say it, I know the thread has been updated against buying and selling but when

pairs first started rolling in it wasn't and the classifieds are there for a reason.

The person that allows themselves to get robbed is worse than the dude selling IMO

Yeah that eBay post/price is ridiculous. Only one person to blame..whoever is running that **** at nike. Sucks that the shoe game has come to this. You can just go buy a pair of sneakers you like anymore.

the thirst is real. personally i wouldn't pay above retail since that's already pretty steep

Does the green glow much brighter than the off-white glow?

The glow on my NGL 9s is pretty good and I'm hoping for the similar effect on these

These are great!  Love the black swoosh!  Not for $900 though... If you can get it, more power to you.
i knew this would happen but 900 ?!?

he smoking that good good.

I checked the listing because i knew 100% he would write some BS like this 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Reselling is expected but he comes in here and says how much he "loves" HIS pair and wouldn't change a thing about them, yet he has them listed on ebay.  That's a slap to the face to those who really want them to wear.  

Back
Top Bottom