OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I think its funny how people hate on the highs because they think they would ridiculous in them. Im not too big into this whole swagger thing but I at least am comfortable in wearing stuff that I personally like.
So true, but at the same time I don't always like things that I think are appropriate, or things that should be worn normally. For example I like those daft punk astronaut helmets but I would not wear one in public. Not only would it be harder to breathe and do certain things but there is also the fact that I would be ridiculed for such a thing. Now we are just talking shoes, but even in the case of shoes, I find that some things look best as a piece of art and don't match my personal style well. I wear pretty neutral tones, and the FK low's wouldn't necessarily match my wardrobe. I personally think they look cool despite some pairs reminding me of corn for some reason. I prefer the masterpiece highs, but I don't think they look ridiculous but instead you just gotta find something that works with them.

As for the Glow on the MC. I had one day one in mylocker but then I noticed the next day the GITD options were gone which is why I didn't order my pair. Then MC FK was gone and man, what a mistake on my part. Everybody's pairs are lookin nice.

This sizing thing is bugging me. Each variation of the shoe has been something different .

Wide foot:

EMs TTS

Flyknit Low (moonwalkers) .5 size up

Flyknit low id ???

Elites TTS wide foot. Or .5 size down for narrow foot.

Anyone else having same issue? Any insight on the flyknit low ids?
Ems and elite highs half size down, fklows (grapes) tts and fit me just like the kobe 8. Some guy said his id's fit a little longer and less snug than his grapes so that's good news for people.

MC shipped 
nthat.gif

Let's be real.. Just cause you work for niketown doesn't make your post any more credible. You don't get any info on ids so it doesn't matter.

Nike has "sold out" out of options in the past, and they have returned.

Time will tell.

Unless you're working at HQ, you don't know.

My friend works for Nike HQ. He said pretty much the same thing. Once its out, its out.

Ask him to give you an explanation on all those times where options DID come back after being gone for more than a few days.

Last edited:
Ask him to give you an explanation on all those times where options DID come back after being gone for more than a few days.

I'm with you, I want more than someone's opinion at this point! I find it hard to believe the CSRs don't have the answers (especially given the fact that they are being swamped with calls/chats) but your friend does! In order for me to give up it will take an official statement from Nike saying the multicolor option is gone for good and never coming back! Until then everything else is just rumor! I personally don't believe it will come back either but everybody needs a dream! Lol!

Alaska to kentucky then to colorado... Makes sense...
It actually does. It's much easier to airship a big batch of stuff to one sorting place (especially over long distances) than to ship to a bunch of places from a remote location.

^ That black pair is a pair of HTMs. Saw the user's profile on IG. 

Yeup, i just revised my last post about them. They are HTMs. You can tell from the tongue too. I dont think the wolf grey swoosh on the ID black uppers will look as good as that.

Really want to pull the trigger! I only have one coupon code left and the price is a little steep for a "blackout" pair. Decisions, Decisions!!!

I was going to do a black/grey pair but then I realized I'm better off waiting on beethovens lmfao!!!! Which is cool cuz now I actually make a funky black upper pair and not worry about wearing it everyday because beethovens will cover up that void

I ordered a pair like this already myself! I put hyper torq. paint speckles on the mid but everything else is the same but that black/gray with trans. outsole can be worn with anything and looks stealthy!

A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Your package was released by the clearing agency.
Nike better give me 20% off my next purchase.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom