OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I just asked a Nike CS rep to forward both links to the "big wigs".
laugh.gif

*wheels are turning
T-E-A-M PLAYER

srs question. did u guys use the white sole option to match the HTM pair or because you like white better? 

I definitely see prices getting out of hand for these iDs 
mean.gif

Last edited:
OHHH man, I did same but with gold speckles & black above midsole...Cant wait til they arrive!! #GOODSTUFF 

man, this is painful. Hurts knowing I'll probably never get a MC pair. Really hurts. They look so damn comfy too.

Never thought about speckles because i'm not a fan, but the speckles so far look stupendous.

I'm mad right now. Someone film themselves opening up the box. Want to see the expressions.

srs question. did u guys use the white sole option to match the HTM pair or because you like white better? 
I used the white outsole to match the HTMs. And after seeing real pics of both the white and grey, I like the white better anyway.

Last edited:
I am definitely interested in making a pair of Kobe IDs but quick question... is anybody concerned over the quality of the shoes? I have not purchased an ID sneaker in a few years but in my past experiences the quality and durability of the sneakers has been iffy at best.

I am definitely interested in making a pair of Kobe IDs but quick question... is anybody concerned over the quality of the shoes? I have not purchased an ID sneaker in a few years but in my past experiences the quality and durability of the sneakers has been iffy at best.
Quality is on point, no glue stains. Shoes look solid.
I'm a little late, but what happens if they're in your cart and you try to order them?
I think they removed it from your cart/locker. You will not be able to order it. 

I can't wait to see how my flyknit turns out.. All those colours
pimp.gif

I feel ya bro, lookin 4ward 2it!..i got 2 MCs coming soon...everyone pics so far are sick!.. tho i hope mine dont have so much "Volt" color in the upper?..either way im just glad "Lucky" that i was able to cop a few pairs before they sold out!...

Back
Top Bottom