OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It looks just like the Elites so I have no idea what you are talking about.

[quote name="Mupt" url="/t/588873/official-kobe-ix-nikeid-thread-flyknit-low-available-multi-pattern-not-available-245/5250#post_

Agreed. That looks like the exact same knit as the elites. Why were you expecting something else?
[/quote]

Yes you both are correct in the sense that it looks just like the elite highs but the
MC makes the "weave" look so much better. I have the MP's and they look awesome but these single color weaves just aren't doing it for me.

They just don't look right to me. I hope I'm wrong when I get both my grey and black pairs.

Last edited:
ordering one of these once I find a place in Dayton, OH 

hopefully the MC option comes back 
pimp.gif

Might pull the trigger on these soon.. Getting a little impatient waiting for the MC that might not even come back. Also the MC are starting to look plain for some reason the more I look at it (weird idk why). Scared my 20% off might get hijacked.

Yes you both are correct in the sense that it looks just like the elite highs but the
MC makes the "weave" look so much better. I have the MP's and they look awesome but these single color weaves just aren't doing it for me.

They just don't look right to me. I hope I'm wrong when I get both my grey and black pairs.[/quote]

LOL

They just don't look right to me. I hope I'm wrong when I get both my grey and black pairs.

LOL[/quote]
That's not what he said but I don't really care. He said it doesn't look like Flynit. That's laughable.

I wonder how much the mc ids will go for on eBay if they're not up by the time deliveries start rolling in..

I hope you guys like your pairs when they come in. The fk looks and feels cheap. Absolutely no contrast and that defeats the purpose of fk in my opinion. The MP's look and feel better than the purple fk's that released today. Definitely not worth the $200 they're asking for. I got my ID's for $154 so a lil more bearable.

I hope the ID's are better

Last edited:
-NOONE CARES ABOUT YOUR ORDER STATUS
-STOP ASKING FOR CODES
-WE DONT KNOW IF THE MC UPPER WILL COME BACK
-IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD TO THE THREAD THEN WHY POST?
-LETS MAKE A COLLECTIVE , FIRST ONE WITH HIS MC PICTURE UP IN HERE GETS 5 DOLLARS FROM ANY MEMBER WANTS TO CONTRIBUTE
-OH...AND FINALLY...NOONE CARES ABOUT YOUR ORDER STATUS

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The only comparison I can make is between the MP's and the purple lows I saw today. And I can say the purple joints don't do a thing for me. Maybe it's not a fair comparison.

Is it cause they are a diff color and look cheaper or they actually feel cheaper? Hard to see the flyknit being any different

The low and the high imo have no difference in quality of FK. Or whatever they want to call as FlyKnit, still KB9FK or bust, no more EM'S for me.

Is it cause they are a diff color and look cheaper or they actually feel cheaper? Hard to see the flyknit being any different

The fk is the same but they just felt/looked different. Maybe the single color no contrast is throwing me off.

-STOP ASKING FOR CODES
-LETS MAKE A COLLECTIVE , FIRST ONE WITH HIS MC PICTURE UP IN HERE GETS 5 DOLLARS FROM ANY MEMBER WANTS TO CONTRIBUTE

No one cares about your CAPS or rant. lol. But for real... I agree.

-STOP ASKING FOR CODES

then what else would we talk about? srs question..

just post screenshots of IDs all day? no thanks.

also to note, no further updates to my order for those who are wondering :D

Umm...you know You don't HAVE to post /talk about sth right?

:lol:

Umm...you know You don't HAVE to post /talk about sth right?

:lol:

i can say whatever i want as long as it's related to the discussion (kobe 9 nike nikeid like the thread states), that's what forums are all about. if you don't like it, then move onto the next post to read.

there are people on here who genuinely care what's going on with other people's orders because of this whole fiasco with the MC upper. i, for one, am keeping mental notes of what others have been saying because it took me a while to get a 'started' email.

also, this thread was dead prior to the FK option being released, so it's nice to have something to read on the way to work/on the toilet :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom