OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just got my started email, no estimated del date in it though. Hope its quick like the rest of yall.

Yup,it changed to build in progress a few days ago but just got the started email right now.Ordered first day at 7pm

Don't think I'll be ordering these, thinking one with the black upper instead.  Thought this inspiration looked pretty good though (my bad if posted already).

Everyone complained about striking out on the masterpiece. At first everyone complained about the Kobe 9 Elite being too high, everyone bashed on it wanting a low. So nike drops a "Masterpiece" Upper on a flyknit low on ID. It was up for about 3 days before it was taken down and you still "struck out"?

People abused the glitch. Ultimately I think it was the glitch users that caused nike to take it down.
Repped. Exactly. Same will be said for the Black and Gray.

My grammar is terrible but I still think it fit the moment! Good idea, bad delivery!

Last edited:
my status online now says "build in progress". before it said something else (can't remember). will i be getting an email soon? :nerd:

Nope.

Mine went from "In Progress" to "Build in Progress" yesterday.

Still not one single email regarding my iD has been received from NDC.

Last edited:
For all people saying they haven't gotten emails and asking if they'll get emails, have you chatted with a nike.com rep to see when your expected ship date is? I don't think the emails mean much. I got a finishing email today and got a "just started" for the same shoe today as well. Just contact customer service and ask when your expected ship date is and wait patiently until then.

^Not gonna bother with all that... my initial ship date says 8/1. If they don't ship them by that date then I'll give them a call.

Last edited:
Placed an order early this morning. Expected delivery date is 7/23. I can't believe how fast Nike is pumping these out.

Can't pick a swoosh color from an easy clean pair of black fks for the life of me.  Thoughts/help?  Wolf Grey, Silver, white maybe?  Already have the other two uppers ordered. 

Back
Top Bottom