OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i dont think i could trust a nike rep. every single one of them has different info.

Well according to a nike rep (can't put much stock into what they say/know), the mc's are done with and not being put back online. Anyone hear otherwise?

I'm just going to leave my pairs in my cart. I still feel like they will be back online in the near future. They probably want to clear everything up, catch up on all the orders. They'll probably come back online randomly tho.

It is but it's not their fault they're not given the proper info so I try to be easy on the reps

Most reps I have spoken to give me a different answer for the "in progress" status but they all have said my order will ship on 07/26/14. Who knows :smh:

I've kept saying to contact nike reps regarding orders.... I think it's time to stop doing that :lol:

I have a feeling most of these reps (or their supervisors) are just feeding stories to shut people up.

Prob time to just wait it out, or cancel your orders and order a new one with available options.

Last edited:
I'm all for buying what you like but these Yeezy inspired colourways needs to stop 
sick.gif

I've kept saying to contact nike reps regarding orders.... I think it's time to stop doing that :lol:

I have a feeling most of these reps (or their supervisors) are just feeding stories to **** people up.

Prob time to just wait it out, or cancel your orders and order a new one with available options.

Did you get your updated status?

I've received 3 "we've started your nikeID" emails already... That's good enough for an update...

Might be a stupid question but im gunna askya anywaz?...lol.. Can anyone explain 2me what is the purpose of the "Flywire" on the Kobe 9s if the shoe laces go threw the holes in the upper first then threw the "Flywire"?.... when you pull the laces tight, ya can only pull as far as the upper is gunna stretch before anything happens with the "Flywire" correct?... the "Flywire " just cancels itself out, i dont understand the point?....i got the AJXX8s and those ACTUALLY go threw the "Flywire" first, thats the point

Just got my "we've started making your order" email today at 11am PST. Ordered on 7/1.

10am PST
Got a time that you ordered? Wondering if there is an actual line or if it is random who's order gets picked to go.
Just got my "we've started making your order" email today at 11am PST.

I'm not sure what's up with Nike.  But my pair that I ordered on the 7/4 is now at "Finishing"...but I've yet to receive an email.  LOL.

Back
Top Bottom