OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Question: The Black HTMs, is the Swoosh Metallic or Grey? And is the sole white or grey?
Thanks in advance.

My first ID. Just placed order. Estimated date is Aug 11. $229 DLVD so not bad deal. Def like these better then the Moonwalker and Beethoven. Can't wait to get them in.

"Anyone use a discount code and also try to get the 15% off topcashback?? I tried but nothing from Topcashback yet."

I believe the 15% rebate from topcashback for ndc ended yesterday :frown:

My first ID. Just placed order. Estimated date is Aug 11. $229 DLVD so not bad deal. Def like these better then the Moonwalker and Beethoven. Can't wait to get them in.
I hope the iD flyknit is as bright as in the MP's, looks a bit darker and more brown in the online pics.

I hope the iD flyknit is as bright as in the MP's, looks a bit darker and more brown in the online pics.
Hope the medial side is lighter like the MP and Showtimes. Has two different looks. Either way I'm happy. Thought we would never be able to get these.

sitting here waiting for my blacked out MCs. Not having to worry about yellowing, dirty soles, nada.

I have a feeling im gonna rock the ever loving hell out of these shoes.

nothing compare to china retail price
mean.gif
straight robbery
mean.gif
How much do they cost there?

Is there a cut off time to cancel an order? I just found out that I might be leaving for about 6-8months and will probably leave by the 7th of August.

Also what dates are you guys getting for expected delivery date. This will be my first IDs so I don't know how the entire process works :lol:
You can cancel as long as they haven't actually started making your shoes. I ordered a few hours after they went live and my estimated delivery is 7/31. It seems like they're increasing every day though. I've seen a few people report estimated dates of 8/7 and 8/11 now.

Question: The Black HTMs, is the Swoosh Metallic or Grey? And is the sole white or grey?
Thanks in advance.
The HTM black Multicolors? Those have a white sole and there's a little debate as to whether or not the swoosh is metallic or just plain grey. As for the plain black HTMs the sole is white and the Swoosh is grey. I guess the same metallic/regular grey argument can be made for those too :lol:. See here:

View media item 1057349

bout to cancel my order, i don't think i want these right now...gonna wait for some finished pictures before i place my order

How you it's getting them so low! I never got any coupons from nike,

Also I wanna make masterpiece lows should I just go with default?

Back
Top Bottom