OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Lol thank you I'm just asking Nike ID a legit question, it's not like I was saying yo mad people on Niketalk ordered IDs and had to use a glitch to get through so cancel their orders

Personally I just prefer the look of translucent soles and would like that option on the MC upper
Big news: Nike starts actually checking their orders because some guy sent a tweet.

Like if you didn't ask no one would notice?? Like 6 months from now Nike's going to be like "They got a GITD sole with Multicolor!? Why didn't anyone tell us this was happening?!" No, if it's not supposed to happen they're not going to make it. If they don't want those options together, they have a reason and it's not some dude's tweet. The biggest consequence is they could fix the glitch and we couldn't make any posters of pretend shoes.

Big news: Nike starts actually checking their orders because some guy sent a tweet.

Like if you didn't ask no one would notice?? Like 6 months from now Nike's going to be like "They got a GITD sole with Multicolor!? Why didn't anyone tell us this was happening?!" No, if it's not supposed to happen they're not going to make it. If they don't want those options together, they have a reason and it's not some dude's tweet. The biggest consequence is they could fix the glitch and we couldn't make any posters of pretend shoes.
they probably won't even respond, honestly very rarely do they respond to my questions lol

:lol: @ the people thinking Nike is gonna catch on to the glitch and put a stop to it because someone tweeted them about it. They've known about it and have probably been formulating their stance on it since the first person who placed an order with it yesterday afternoon.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ the people thinking Nike is gonna catch on to the glitch and put a stop to it because someone tweeted them about it. They've known about it and have probably been formulating their stance on it since the first person who placed an order with it yesterday afternoon.
you know what I dont get is how come you can't use those soles on the MC upper, what is the real difference between the other two uppers having that ability

kinda weird

What do you guys think of these 2 below?  the grey are my least favorite and was going back and forth between metallic gold and metallic silver swoosh. 

Along with these two I am ordering 3 pair of MC's with clear sole and metallic silver swoosh

Have there been any other IDs that have a multi-color flyknit option? Do they vary on how it actually comes out when you receive the shoe?

I am doubting that any of our variations will look like the HTM multicolor but I am hopeful. In pictures I have seen from the HTMs there are pretty broad variations in the scheme going from heavy blue hues to lots of red and everywhere in between.

The MP highs kind of kept the same general color variation with minor differences here and there. I expect that to be what we get with the fk lows as well.

:lol: @ the people thinking Nike is gonna catch on to the glitch and put a stop to it because someone tweeted them about it. They've known about it and have probably been formulating their stance on it since the first person who placed an order with it yesterday afternoon.

you know what I dont get is how come you can't use those soles on the MC upper, what is the real difference between the other two uppers having that ability

kinda weird
Yeah who knows. Nike often intentionally disallows certain options to be paired together so that you can't create colorways that are pretty much exact replicas of GRs. So maybe there's a FK Low colorway set to release with multi upper/clear sole that we haven't seen yet. Or maybe the clear sole/and multi thread don't comply with each other during the manufacturing process (a longshot, but who knows?) Or maybe Nike just said "Hey, we're not gonna allow people to use certain soles with the Multicolor upper on the Kobe 9 FK Lows." We'll never really know :lol:.

Last edited:
Here is my take on this whole situation......

I would think that the options were actually supposed to be available for the multi upper. That being said I don't think anyone will really have a problem. IF that is not the case I don't think someone asking is really going to get 100's of orders canceled. Nike isn't going to cancel orders because  10 people brought it up, orders will get canceled if nike is not willing to honor the glitch. I would rather have someone ask about it and get a confirmation than waste my time waiting for an id that is going to get canceled.

Here is my take on this whole situation......

I would think that the options were actually supposed to be available for the multi upper. That being said I don't think anyone will really have a problem. IF that is not the case I don't think someone asking is really going to get 100's of orders canceled. Nike isn't going to cancel orders because  10 people brought it up, orders will get canceled if nike is not willing to honor the glitch. I would rather have someone ask about it and get a confirmation than waste my time waiting for an id that is going to get canceled.

i personally don't care about the fact that he asked a question, but the fact that he was so convinced nike would just slap on a random sole on a shoe because of a glitch rather than do the more logical thing: cancel the order..
:rofl:

"MEMO: ALL ORDERS THAT WERE CREATED USING A GLITCH, PLEASE APPLY MULTI COLOURED SOLE TO LIQUIDATE INVENTORY OF GARBAGE PATTERN"

yup. cause that's how things work.

Last edited:
welp hate me if you want guys but i chatted with a nike rep today via online.

shorty sue who was sending me smiley faces left and right assured me that its sent to the factory with 'translucent' as the outsole so i'm good to go :smokin

Hopefully we see some nice variations in the knit pattern on the multis. I can't wait until we start getting our pairs in. I'm personally hoping for a good bit of volt and the orange/red/pinkish color strands :lol:.

i personally don't care about the fact that he asked a question, but the fact that he was so convinced nike would just slap on a random sole on a shoe because of a glitch rather than do the more logical thing: cancel the order..
:rofl:

"MEMO: ALL ORDERS THAT WERE CREATED USING A GLITCH, PLEASE APPLY MULTI COLOURED SOLE TO LIQUIDATE INVENTORY OF GARBAGE PATTERN"

yup. cause that's how things work.

:rofl:. Those multi colored soles stink.

Back
Top Bottom