OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Everyone is doing a mango :lol:

That's one of the ones I did

That Barcelona is hot too

The colorblocking with the sole makes this a nice ID sneaker.

is that sole clear or white?

anyways, someone hurry up and order. these are getting copped since i could never get my hands on the mango VIs :smh: all i wanted was a pair to ball in and break necks on the court. ya boy aint payin $1k to beat up a pair in 11 months :x

I agree with both of these statements. Let's see some original colorways rather than the same old rehashed ****. 

Ehh being a size 15, this ID program lets me get the colorways they don't make in my size.

True, in the end, as long as the buyer likes it and wears them :tongue:

As for the soles I went with clear. Kinda glad they took off that blue tint

that platinum yezzy cw with the gold check is fire to me for some reason

closet thing alot of people are gonna get to a kobe 6 barcelona, including myself lol first time i've ever ordered an ID the first day it dropped. i used the clear sole for mine.

Ehh being a size 15, this ID program lets me get the colorways they don't make in my size.
Completely agree.... ive pretty much stopped buying general releases because the creative ones that catch my eye always end at size 13 or 14. With iD its my shoe and no hassle to get a 15

top is better
I agree.Do you have the kobe 9 kung fu's?

Yea $205 plus taxes is a beast but I gotta get a couple.I was fortunate to get a couple codes from my id mess up and I am getting $75 in nike gift cards from shop discover every month

Last edited:
As mentioned before the description of these on nikeid.com says they have Zoom Air cushioning.  I chatted with a Nike rep and they confirmed this but I still dont believe it 100%.

Back
Top Bottom