OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
true that... At least my pair is not that bad as his lol. I emailed nike back and asked for more compensation. hopefully its a win for me.
Just wondering why their offer of 15% refund wasn't enough? That'd be what, 37.50? Just about the same as 20% off a 180 purchase.

can someone PM me the email to contact Nike. Did you guys have to call to file a claim because I need 2 as well

contact them thru livechat or by calling them.. All info is in their website
Gotcha. I just wasn't sure because when I talked to someone via livechat yesterday they only gave me a phone number and said I had to call a number to file a claim. I would rather send an email that's why I was asking. Ill ask again through livechat.
Go to NDC and click "Help" then "Contact Us"...
Im not sure if you were being sarcastic or not but I appreciate it. I just wasn't sure if there was a special email to file claims because I wasn't offered that choice yesterday through live chat.

Both repped for answers

Gotcha. I just wasn't sure because when I talked to someone via livechat yesterday they only gave me a phone number and said I had to call a number to file a claim. I would rather send an email that's why I was asking. Ill ask again through livechat.

Im not sure if you were being sarcastic or not but I appreciate it. I just wasn't sure if there was a special email to file claims because I wasn't offered that choice yesterday through live chat.

Both repped for answers
They filed my complaint thru livechat, then a supervisor emailed me this afternoon. 

Speckle guy/kid went crazy to match the amount of volt in some of these pairs. Kinda cool if you look at the speckles and upper at the same time lol

No more complaining about the prices for an id, almost every post is followed up by "and so I contacted Nike about a code"! I realize some of these issues are legit but some of them are silly! The may give you a discount now but they will get it back some way, some how! The X's will probably be 260-265! I hope not but I really believe it's coming!!!

Any idea how to actually create the all red pair nike tweeted out?
Not sure why you couldn't. I just went into NikeiD and clicked on University red for all the options. 

Upper

Tongue

Swoosh

Lining

Lace 

Backtab

Heel Overlay

Midsole

Outsole

iD

So Nike has finally emailed me regarding this and gave me 2 options. first one is keep the shoe and they can reimburse me 15% of what I paid and second is just return the shoes and only get a refund, no discount codes whatsoever. I want to return them because the tongue doesnt match the GITD at the same time I want to keep them to get it repaired/customized so they would look better.

dang this is tough...

I'd return that pair, to be honest. What's 15%? $38? That won't make you feel better. You would feel better if it were 50%, which we know won't happen.

Looks like even the pair I messed up on got sold. (Trust me, I know how ugly they are. I took a risk on a shoe and it didn't work out. Not the end of the world lol). At least I didn't buy an extra pair just to sell, and get stuck with them like the other 100 pairs on eBay lol

Yep. Paid as soon as the bid was over. I didn't make much of a profit after fees, etc. However, they're off my hands and maybe they buyer likes them. Haha

Back
Top Bottom