Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
It was ripped open in transit

Anyone else receive that sticker on the insole? Never seen that exact one on a Nike product before.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Where'd you buy it from? Judging by the label on the box not having the price piece (not tore off as it's straight cut) it was an Euro spot that sold them

My fellow NTers I need help/opinions as I don't own a all red or red based Kobe witch do you guys prefer cause I'm going to buy one of the following..5 rings x,Achilles or the red horses coming out??

My fellow NTers I need help/opinions as I don't own a all red or red based Kobe witch do you guys prefer cause I'm going to buy one of the following..5 rings x,Achilles or the red horses coming out??

Im baised to the 5rings but i like that the x didnt have a drop in midsole, have a bunch of x's and still searching for more, looking at the xi, if the do all four horseman i will pick them all up on the 2nd market bcuz i love that theme idea

Last edited:

Buy all 3, take some Instagram pics and then return the ones you don't like. Most do it so why not. Will look like you have all 3 and no one knows the wiser or you can buy the one YOU like the most. Another persons opinion especially another mans opinion shouldn't sway you in the direction of which red sneaker to buy.

Last edited:
I'd go with the achilles, the university red is one of my favorite red colorways from nike. I'm looking to cop the achilles on discount hopefully. If not, that red swoosh and nike on the tinkers is sexy. Not all red but I like shoes with red swooshes (I already own 2).

Well I forgot to add that I like them all pretty much equally its a coin toss just asking for opinions not necessarily going to buy one based off ones opinion but I would like yo hear diff opinions lol if that makes sense.

Guy wears x five golden rings to the gym I wear achilles. His neck snaps. I'm biased cuz I like the 11s but I like the red better on the achilles and the fly knit is nicer

Well I forgot to add that I like them all pretty much equally its a coin toss just asking for opinions not necessarily going to buy one based off ones opinion but I would like yo hear diff opinions lol if that makes sense.

The only reason i would shy away from the 5rings is bcuz of the mint in the shoe

Funny how people hated the all stars now errbody got em on their list

Myself included, that turn was bonafide
I really like the ASG colorway, but I can't **** with the shoe because of that big *** tongue. 
mean.gif

I really like the ASG colorway, but I can't **** with the shoe because of that big *** tongue. 
mean.gif
The only thing really holding me back is pull tab on the tongue. Im trying really hard not to cop because im going after the flu games but i may end up with these. 

Back
Top Bottom