• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Copped off Eastbay
smokin.gif

Honestly I want both

Lady friend is giving me a bill as a late Xmas present so I'm torn in between spending it towards the Achilles or the BHMs

Freeze Frame

Been a minute my dude

That 160$ was too good to pass up huh

Or are u holding out for a bit?

Last edited:
They do that a lot for Nike basketball special packs. No real addition just throw the $20 bump because they can

And I'm starting to really not appreciate that. It's starting to grind my gears a bit. I understand that's how it is I'm just loosing my tolerance for it.

And I'm starting to really not appreciate that. It's starting to grind my gears a bit. I understand that's how it is I'm just loosing my tolerance for it.

Same here. I'm starting to not even buy things anymore. Nike/JB is turning me off these days because of things like this and the Don C. II pack, etc.

I like mine a little bigger so an XXL fits me fine. Most should stay TTS
Thanks, got mine coming tomorrow, I don't necessarily want a loose fit, just not looking like its compression or something when it runs small either. I wish NDC had a better size chart kind of like how Under Armour has various charts and tells you how things fit depending on what its used for. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Same here. I'm starting to not even buy things anymore. Nike/JB is turning me off these days because of things like this and the Don C. II pack, etc.

Hopefully they are starting to get that message where every release is sitting and going on deep disco. Even Aqua 8's are still around in tons of places. That shoe 2 years ago would have been an instant sellout. A lot of people are slowing starting to drift from the brand

Kobe apparel is on point this year.

Leave some sizes for me still contemplating the Eastbay deal.

Last edited:
Really trying to resist the Achilles even at $160, hopefully this still works for the BHMs next week. 

I am seriously going to have to resist these XI's. I am limiting myself to 4 pairs this year. One pair per quarter. The Achilles have already locked me down for quarter one. I might have 4 pairs before June :smh:

Really trying to resist the Achilles even at $160, hopefully this still works for the BHMs next week. 

20% code is only good until 6am eastern tomorrow, but eastbay always has 10% and 15% off codes.

BHMs will have restrictions for first few days and then if they sit, it'll be lifted

I was hoping Eastbay would have had that hoodie while the 20% was going down on Eastbay. Looks like FTL is the only foot site to carry it right now. If I can cop for 20% off I will send the one I got today back to Nike. I might order it from from FTL with a 15% off.

I was hoping Eastbay would have had that hoodie while the 20% was going down on Eastbay. Looks like FTL is the only foot site to carry it right now. If I can cop for 20% off I will send the one I got today back to Nike. I might order it from from FTL with a 15% off.
I'm thinking about doing the same thing, use Mr Rebates for footlocker and you get 8% back too.

Forgot to mention the 20% off on eastbay. It gave me error messages yesterday but I used their chat and they were able to honor the 20%. I thought it was a glitch. Now if only I wasn't broke I would buy the xx9 lows.

Back
Top Bottom