Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Share? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
so this is what people used to do and claimed it worked. Log onto your nike account on a desktop or whatever, cart anything (preferably socks, something cheap or something else you want). Apply your code on desktop with your cart and your account logged in. Then on mobile (or desktop now that SNKRS is available there too), and cart your desired shoe and it should  merge your cart where you have the discount code applied. I don't know if you can remove the undesirable add on tho. I personally haven't tried this loop since I don't have a code. 

View media item 2100584

so this is what people used to do and claimed it worked. Log onto your nike account on a desktop or whatever, cart anything (preferably socks, something cheap or something else you want). Apply your code on desktop with your cart and your account logged in. Then on mobile (or desktop now that SNKRS is available there too), and cart your desired shoe and it should merge your cart where you have the discount code applied. I don't know if you can remove the undesirable add on tho. I personally haven't tried this loop since I don't have a code. 

Hmm I have a code so I might go ahead and give it a try ha

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Misaligned heel on USA and tin foil swoosh on GCR? Im good on both honestly 

Both would likely be copped if nike didn't cut those corners

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom