• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

FTB is perfection. GCR just a clone 
laugh.gif

FTB is perfection. GCR just a clone :lol:

No matter how much u love to hate em. They're not dropping here in the states.
Nothing will top the FTB because of the 'meaning', but colorway, GCR>all...bottom line.
Glad I got my pair, for the low at that.
FTB will be mine soon too.

I honestly couldn't care less if the GCR are coming to the states or not because I don't plan on copping. I'm sitting on multiple pairs of FTB and they are just more fire to me. None are for sale too. 

FTB > GCR not even including the meaning. It's just executed a lot better. Majority agrees. 

Last edited:
I'll get em soon. Definitely great meaning behind them and what he did in them was amazing.

But colorway wise, it's maybe 4th or 5th place...

I'll get em soon. Definitely great meaning behind them and what he did in them was amazing.

But colorway wise, it's maybe 4th or 5th place...
color wise is 4th or 5th? but damn near the same color GCR is rated 1st? How does that happen?

FTB black translucent sole > GCR boring white sole

FTB heel > GCR sole

FTB sewn Swoosh > GCR swoosh sticker 

thats why I said "meaning/significance aside, FTB still beats GCR"

Last edited:
Kids funny lol

95% in here don't even have the FTB stop frontin

I don't get the hate for the GCR, is it more about being wrong that they're not dropping here when yall said they were? Why so mad about that?
I want em to drop here, I want another pair I truly do. But are guys in here just mad or bitter that they don't wanna be wrong on the fact that they may or may not drop here? What is it? Let it out please.

Kids funny lol

I don't get the hate for the GCR, is it more about being wrong that they're not dropping here when yall said they were? Why so mad about that?
I want em to drop here, I want another pair I truly do. But are guys in here just mad or bitter that they don't wanna be wrong on the fact that they may or may not drop here? What is it? Let it out please.
how many times must I post that "I don't care if GCR are coming to the US or not because I wouldn't cop them anyway"

The debate was about which one is better. Yet you keep bringing in the fact that "they're not coming to the US", sounds like you're trying to justify you paying resell prices or justify you having something exclusive

Last edited:
Kids funny lol

I don't think people in here care enough whether the GCR releases in the states or not.

No one's mad

color wise is 4th or 5th? but damn near the same color GCR is rated 1st? How does that happen?

FTB black translucent sole > GCR boring white sole
FTB heel > GCR sole
FTB sewn Swoosh > GCR swoosh sticker 

thats why I said "meaning/significance aside, FTB still beats GCR"

It's not hard
GCR gold on the toe with the white bottoms (white bottoms>)
Tinker red black colorway is just untouchable and the homage to Jordan 3 cmon man too dope
ASG the fade to mint green and glow bottoms [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
BHM that blue is life, white bottoms are life once again
FTB all black is basic of course but the meaning is too dope

Kids funny lol

bc I don't have a shoe I can't have an opinion?

how many times must I post that "I don't care if GCR are coming to the US or not because I wouldn't cop them anyway"

The debate was about which one is better. Yet you keep bringing in the fact that "they're not coming to the US", sounds like you're trying to justify you paying resell prices or justify you having something exclusive

U need to bring it down a notch son.
I'm all about colorway first, it's the best one I can't help that.
But The fact that there are maybe 20-40 pairs floating around the U.S., and I have one, is pretty cool [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I don't think people in here care enough whether the GCR releases in the states or not.

No one's mad
exactly, no one is really mad about the GCR because

1. resell isn't even that high, they were/are purchasable for $280 shipped for a period of time

2. only a handful (more or less) people in here actually want the GCR

the only person that seems mad is netolic who keep wishing these stay Asia Exclusive so he can call up all his homeboys and family in the philippines to gauge the price. 

exactly, no one is really mad about the GCR because

1. resell isn't even that high, they were/are purchasable for $280 shipped for a period of time

2. only a handful (more or less) people in here actually want the GCR

the only person that seems mad is netolic who keep wishing these stay Asia Exclusive so he can call up all his homeboys and family in the philippines to gauge the price. 

200w.gif

That's you blabbin, that's me chillin in my GCR's

U need to bring it down a notch son.
I'm all about colorway first, it's the best one I can't help that.
But The fact that there are maybe 20-40 pairs floating around the U.S., and I have one, is pretty cool [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
see, not that hard to admit. That hype exclusivity draws you. At the end of the day, it's all opinions. And like I said before, majority would vote FTB > GCR regardless of meaning (FTB) or exclusivity (GCR). The thirst is minimal for the GCR's. Calm your areola. 

Last edited:
 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

appearance wise, nothing beats the bruce Lees.

black and gold has been used over and over again over the years. 

I like FTBs.

I like GCRs.

I have neither 
laugh.gif

I'm still waiting for Nike to put FTBs back up on snkrs for The Draw 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom