Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Yes I do mean the elite 11's lol. I actually like the 10's alot. When I made the statement I wasn't really thinking of the id's. I was more so thinking GR releases so its my fault on that regard. I still stand by the statement but realize that the Id's were pretty good for the elite lows so they do beat out some of the CW's.

I was thinking along the lines of the chesters, commanders, Christmas etc.. Mambacurials were not too bad either I just am really into the 11 line right now lol.

You sir are forgiven
View media item 2090529

Haha if they were a 10 id say lets negotiate, any rate i have a ds pair of last Emperors I need gone willing to sell for the low DM me if interested size 10, willing to ship anywhere

Last edited:
Black horse?
These pictures have felt strange since I saw them last week. I may be completely wrong on this, but I feel like these are photo shopped, customs or fakes.

1. The swoosh isn't sewn on, but the back tabs and design are?

2. The symbols on the back of the white horse and red horse are different. Each shoe represents the horse it corresponds to. The symbols in the picture are the same as the white horse. Black horse means pestilence/famine. White horse means conquest. I would think the symbols would be different. The scales of justice are usually associated with the black horse. Should expect a scythe on the pale horse.
smokin.gif

3. While there's a style code for a black/black/metallic gold colorway floating around 822675-070. Both horses have been 824463-XXX.

4. Are they really going to release the FTB, the ID's, the GCR, the colorway mentioned above and the black horse in a black and gold colorway?  

If that truly is it, it's getting copped. But the heel of the right shoe makes me think otherwise.

Did anyone else get the GCR? Or for those that did get, anymore pics (on feet)?
wondering if they're truly worth a slight resale price: $270 shipped by kickstage

How are the shoes from kickstage though? I remember seeing one guy on here with a ****** up emblem placement on the tongue. I'm thinking about ordering a second pair from them.

Kind of Blue but it will be a EM :lol:

I actually like the mesh XI. Guess Nike has convinced the masses FK is better.

FK looks way better

Full length lunar was a cheap move

If EM had full zoom, id be all over those puppies

Last edited:
Appreciate the collection pic! It's a great one. I'm inspired to go and pick up a few cw's lol. Looking at the emperors and doubling on the ASG

Back
Top Bottom