Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Not worth the risk for me. Any shoe from the Philippines is highly highly suspect. Fakes are everywhere for cheap. Even in malls next to legit places. Unless a relative got a pair and was sending it to me, no way I would do it.
100% legit, i was in constant contact with the seller, he was at the events, and I made sure to get size tag photos, booklet, receipt, seller has great feedback too.

Everything A1 over here. Plus it's too early for fakes to be out, if this shoe really starts poppin on the resell market, then i'd expect the fakes to appear everywhere maybe weeks from now. 

100% legit, i was in constant contact with the seller, he was at the events, and I made sure to get size tag photos, booklet, receipt, seller has great feedback too.
Everything A1 over here. Plus it's too early for fakes to be out, if this shoe really starts poppin on the resell market, then i'd expect the fakes to appear everywhere maybe weeks from now. 
i agree. There have been no leaks on this one and they dropped today. A little early for fakes

Holy crap was there a good size run of emperors for sale on NDC? I missed it, now there's only a size 7 left.
No there wasn't. Only 7-8 and like a size 13 or something.

there was a good size run of everything on the first day of the NDC sale. 
If you're talking about when the Kobe XIs went on sale, only the BLs and Easters had a full size run. Last Emperors and Eulogys only had like 2-3 sizes. 

No there wasn't. Only 7-8 and like a size 13 or something.

If you're talking about when the Kobe XIs went on sale, only the BLs and Easters had a full size run. Last Emperors and Eulogys only had like 2-3 sizes. 
I checked for sizes as soon as Nike tweeted the sale, Last Emperors had at least 5 sizes available and Eulogies were FSR. I even carted to see how much...

I checked for sizes as soon as Nike tweeted the sale, Last Emperors had at least 5 sizes available and Eulogies were FSR. I even carted to see how much...
Hm, I must be thinking about when the ZOOM25 code came out then. When that code came out, I only saw a FSR of Bruce Lees and Easters. 

thats the same code and sale I'm talking about. I saw the tweet and opened it on my phone and searched up Kobe and Kyrie. Carted Eulogies in an 8.5 (my size), checked Emperors (handful of sizes), checked Bruce Lees (FSR) because I knew those 2 are the more desired ones, didn't check for Easters. Then I went to check for Kyries and none of the Kyries on sale were in my size, everything was 12+

Last edited:
They didn't have many sizes in emperors or eulogies. They definitely didn't have a size 13, I checked immediately in hopes of copping. Was on comp and ready right around code release time.
Bruce Lee's or Kobe 10 allstars?
 Tough call honestly. I would go with my original thoughts and say bruce lee's. The BL was a must have for me while the all stars were something I would pick up if they were cheap. Now that I have both it makes it harder to make that decision. The BL do stain easily if you ball in them where as the all stars do not.

ASG is a solid cw but I gotta roll with the BL's.

Yeah they definitely didn't have a FSR of the Eulogies when the Zoom25 code dropped. Few sizes of the Emperor's but no 13 in either.

It's funny that there's somebody selling GCR's in my size on the bay for 800$..  Do they really think someone would buy these over the FTB's?? crazy people out there.

Lookin forward to more pics of the Black Horses! Oh and the turn is happening on the USA's after that on foot photo lol

Someone help.. these 11's are a praaaaablem

Yeah they definitely didn't have a FSR of the Eulogies when the Zoom25 code dropped. Few sizes of the Emperor's but no 13 in either.

It's funny that there's somebody selling GCR's in my size on the bay for 800$..  Do they really think someone would buy these over the FTB's?? crazy people out there.

Lookin forward to more pics of the Black Horses! Oh and the turn is happening on the USA's after that on foot photo lol

Someone help.. these 11's are a praaaaablem
size 13?? I saw those and kept scrolling by. ​

Anyone know where to find some red horses size 10 1/2 DS? I've been searching everywhere around me and online with no luck. Im trying to hold out on paying resale and this is my last resort. Sorry if this post is frowned upon, but it's my first post and I'm desperate. Thanks for any help

Ag
Not worth the risk for me. Any shoe from the Philippines is highly highly suspect. Fakes are everywhere for cheap. Even in malls next to legit places. Unless a relative got a pair and was sending it to me, no way I would do it.
Agreed. Fakes are EVERYWHERE.

Back
Top Bottom