Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
@SuperStarLord
 @SoleReaver

Just let the guy believe what he wants, no point in going back and forth with him.

In other more important news.....

Theres another KBXI Elite Low

KBXI Elite Low Premium 
889870-114
White/White/HYPER COBALT 
$220
man this sounds promising
EDIT:man I hope it looks something like those inlines or the Kentucky pe.

Last edited:

Man between this and the KD9 thread 
No more Bigj to get control of the silly posts 
mean.gif
exactly. 

Plus the yeezy thread has reached the same level again. 

Friends, it's called "block post" and report posts.

DONE.  

Back to waiting for new pics of the new releases

This is why we can't have nice things. The Kobe threads use to be one of the best out. Full of regular contributors and people that posted good info or funny posts. Now it's filled with hooligans. Atleast if you're going at somebody, be funny with your memes or gifs. Posts are just wack. Clean it up

Man with the amount of posts I though there was going to be pics of a new shoe....get this omerta guy out of here lol.

My local Nike Clearance Store in Pigeon Forge, TN had these in at $99 with 30% additional off. Not too often you get a pair of XI Elites for %75. Sorry about the ****** picture. Got the Muse Tinkers also last week for $100 after the 30% discount. Here in East Tennessee the store has been getting a bunch of XI Elites and X Elites in stock, and the sale has lasted a good little bit. Shoe scene isn't huge here, so I always cash in when I can.

My local Nike Clearance Store in Pigeon Forge, TN had these in at $99 with 30% additional off. Not too often you get a pair of XI Elites for %75. Sorry about the ****** picture. Got the Muse Tinkers also last week for $100 after the 30% discount. Here in East Tennessee the store has been getting a bunch of XI Elites and X Elites in stock, and the sale has lasted a good little bit. Shoe scene isn't huge here, so I always cash in when I can.

no pic at all

This is why we can't have nice things. The Kobe threads use to be one of the best out. Full of regular contributors and people that posted good info or funny posts. Now it's filled with hooligans. Atleast if you're going at somebody, be funny with your memes or gifs. Posts are just wack. Clean it up
Church.

Repped
smokin.gif

I'm debating changing the color of the stitches on my Avars. My pair came with the four red stitches slightly crooked, and my size sold out so I can't exchange. Normally I don't mess with my shoes but it kind of bothers me, plus the red doesn't go with the rest of the shoe like it does with, say, the Tinkers.

Heads up for those that were waiting as myself-

Exclusion lifted on the Carpe Diems on Eastbay. About to order now, theres a 15 percent code right now LKS16643

Thinking about renewing my gold or platinum membership and waiting for them to send me a 25%

Back
Top Bottom