Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
no I made my purchase in-store. the MVP Pass rules on the back of the card states not applicable to phone orders, but depending on your luck, an employee might pick up your call and willing to allow you to use the pass. i know the Swoosh Pass a few weeks back was not applicable to phone orders, but I think 1 or 2 people in the outlet thread got lucky and used the passes via a phone order. 

Thanks for the reply. The outlets near me (Camarillo) got asgs and Achilles but most the sizes sold within the first day they put them out. Only big sizes were left for asg. Still on the hunt for a pair. Hopefully eulogies or bhm hit outlets this month

For people asking, the Tejon Nike outlet isn't near LA. It's about 25 mins south of Bakersfield CA, where I'm from. Yes it's in the middle of nowhere and not worth the drive unless you're from Bakersfield or the North end of LA/Magic Mtn area. Hope this clarifies things for some folks.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 that raffle was a month ago. You get sent off to training or something

Thanks for the reply. The outlets near me (Camarillo) got asgs and Achilles but most the sizes sold within the first day they put them out. Only big sizes were left for asg. Still on the hunt for a pair. Hopefully eulogies or bhm hit outlets this month
Eulogies @ outlets, $160.   Check outlet thread.

For people asking, the Tejon Nike outlet isn't near LA. It's about 25 mins south of Bakersfield CA, where I'm from. Yes it's in the middle of nowhere and not worth the drive unless you're from Bakersfield or the North end of LA/Magic Mtn area. Hope this clarifies things for some folks.

Wait isn't the Citadel Nike outlet also in the middle of nowhere, those are the two stores I get mixed up.

Copped the Achilles for 110 but really wanted the ASG's. I had to use up the MVP though. I'm hoping they bring out the ASG at the outlet at some point so I can exchange.

After copping the Achilles, I've decided the Emperors are a must cop as well. I like the way these look like low-tops yet feel locked in the way high-tops would.
Just wish I had gone TTS, went .5 up and while they don't feel floppy, I would have liked a more snug feeling for when I ball in them.

Last edited:
After copping the Achilles, I've decided the Emperors are a must cop as well. I like the way these look like low-tops yet feel locked in the way high-tops would.
Just wish I had gone TTS, went .5 up and while they don't feel floppy, I would have liked a more snug feeling for when I ball in them.
are you planning on playing in them? someone is selling me the all stars for $110 but they're .5 up my size.

Back
Top Bottom