Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If I return something to Foot Locker that I bought with gift card AND debit card, how does that get refunded? I don't want another gift card back. Thanks in advance.

Honestly who cares.. if you really wanted these they were obtainable. Let's not start a bickering contest between the people who;

a) Copped and want to have something limited in their possession

or

b) Passed on them and don't want to have the feeling of having missed out 

Only time will tell..

I wanted these but came up empty-handed. Struck out on Nike.ca, since they release them at 2 AM local time for me (Nike Canada shares stock with Nike Europe, so shoes come out overnight.). Had them in my cart at Champs, but got jacked. FTL and Eastbay - no luck there either. The smaller Canadian sites like Courtside Sneakers and Exclucity sold out within minutes too. I hope they're abundant and they do restock, because I was one of those who thought that they would sit like the rest of the colorways. Unfortunately, I think the link to the Jordan 3 pulled in people who don't normally buy Kobes.

If I return something to Foot Locker that I bought with gift card AND debit card, how does that get refunded? I don't want another gift card back. Thanks in advance.

Prolly goes back to the original form of purchase. Hopefully u still have that gift card.

I wanted these but came up empty-handed. Struck out on Nike.ca, since they release them at 2 AM local time for me (Nike Canada shares stock with Nike Europe, so shoes come out overnight.). Had them in my cart at Champs, but got jacked. FTL and Eastbay - no luck there either. The smaller Canadian sites like Courtside Sneakers and Exclucity sold out within minutes too. I hope they're abundant and they do restock, because I was one of those who thought that they would sit like the rest of the colorways. Unfortunately, I think the link to the Jordan 3 pulled in people who don't normally buy Kobes.
Totally agree, the whole Cement 3 theme with the Tinker touch probably attracted a larger demographic. Not to mention it's a dope shoe in general. Hopefully this woke up some of the people that were sleeping on the Kobe 11's. More Kobe's for everyone!  #mambaarmy

Last edited:
I think they issue you a new gift card they have in the store and scan the partial amount to the new card then the rest to your debit.

Last edited:
I think they issue you a new gift card they have in the store and scan the partial amount to the new card then the rest to your debit.

Thanks, this might work out actually. I can always use it for the Easters once FTL puts up another discount.

Anyone who didn't get these and wanted them need help, these were so easy to cart on footsites

In and out of HOH and this is what I come home with. I think black speckles might of looked good on these as well.

It's not about how easy it was to get them. I'm pissed because in the last three years of heavy shoe-buying, I've gotten ONE discount code from NDC. Now I've gotten two in the last two weeks (I didn't ask for them, or even hint) that I can't use because they've switched new releases over to SNKRS. And you can't use promotional codes on SNKRS.

So I passed.

In and out of HOH and this is what I come home with. I think black speckles might of looked good on these as well.

Yea. I would have loved if Tinker used fused sole like on the mark parker's pair on this. Could made them clear on the two outer grooves to simulate the air bubble on the 3's. Either way these are clean as is just not a big fan of all white soles.

Damn. I might have to unsubscribe if pictures like this are going to be posted lol.

Dope comparison.

I can't buy every pair though lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom