Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
now y'all don't want em? The 8's are em and I take them over any of these flyknits . I hope they release all classic colorway a and they all EM

Last edited:
In case they will retro the 8, I really hope that they will release the Laker PEs that he wore, especially the inlines!

Yeah the 8 had awesome colorways and these aces and carpe diem are almost just that. I remember when Kobe that those Hollywood nights and everyone wanted them, well these are just that :lol:

@GrizzlyAnimal  Im back in for the Tinkers 

kgb-splash-the-pot-gif.gif

Carpe Diems look pretty good to me. Wish they had a bit more grey like the IVs though, but I'm probably down for a pair if I can find a discount.

now y'all don't want em? The 8's are em and I take them over any of these flyknits . I hope they release all classic colorway a and they all EM
EM looked really good on the 8s... the 9 EMs looked ugly af imo thats why i stuck with flyknit... the EM on draft days doesnt look too good imo maybe cuz your able to see the huge holes the black EM XIs look better though

The best thing about the Tinkers to me was the insole. It was a nice touch.

I wish it was two Nike Air's

the design on the 8's EM looked good. The EM on the 9-11 look like basketball shorts or fish nets, huge mesh holes don't look good IMO. 

EM looked really good on the 8s... the 9 EMs looked ugly af imo thats why i stuck with flyknit... the EM on draft days doesnt look too good imo maybe cuz your able to see the huge holes the black EM XIs look better though
Sole, anyway I can convince you to send that extra code you got my way? Would love to use it today my friend. Would be greatly appreciated =)

Sole, anyway I can convince you to send that extra code you got my way? Would love to use it today my friend. Would be greatly appreciated =)
Try looking in the outlet thread Im sure someone will post they have one and wont use it this wkend. 

If I dont use mine on Sat am you can have it. 

Try looking in the outlet thread Im sure someone will post they have one and wont use it this wkend. 

If I dont use mine on Sat am you can have it. 
i was going to but mod there seems to have a rigorous set of rules. i will try i guess. thanks

Back
Top Bottom