Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

anyone here actually rock their xi? havent seen many on feet pics
I think there was like only two people on here that were lucky enough to cop on footlocker website. I want to know if anybody got lucky at nike stores or footlocker stores. I took a L everywhere. Also did they have any at nike vault after they raffled pairs off? I left the staple center right after raffle was over, I figured even if they had left over pairs they wouldnt have the xi (only one I wanted) in a size 8.5 because the guy next to me won the raffle and was a 8.5 (same size as me). I heard on here that they had what seemed to be lots of pairs left tho, so regret not staying. 

Nice. I'm going to try and rock my 6 other FTB pairs at some point this week.

I think there was like only two people on here that were lucky enough to cop on footlocker website. I want to know if anybody got lucky at nike stores or footlocker stores. I took a L everywhere. Also did they have any at nike vault after they raffled pairs off? I left the staple center right after raffle was over, I figured even if they had left over pairs they wouldnt have the xi (only one I wanted) in a size 8.5 because the guy next to me won the raffle and was a 8.5 (same size as me). I heard on here that they had what seemed to be lots of pairs left tho, so regret not staying. 
wait only two people here won the xi? that cant be right

I was at the vault too, from what i heard they had leftover pairs but i didn't stay, I went to grab some food. looking back i wish i would have stayed to see if i coukd grab a 5. I won the FTB XI's from the Grove but idk if I am going to wear mine anytime soon may be a Collection piece.

Last edited:
I was at the vault too, from what i heard they had leftover pairs but i didn't stay, I went to grab some food. looking back i wish i would have stayed to see if i coukd grab a 5. I won the FTB XI's from the Grove but idk if I am going to wear mine anytime soon may be a Collection piece.
I'm glad to hear someone on here won. Sucks niketown didn't do a draw. I'd really like one more chance to get them. 

I'm glad to hear someone on here won. Sucks niketown didn't do a draw. I'd really like one more chance to get them. 

Ik the Grove did a draw on Wed.
Santa Monica did one on Friday.

hopefully LA gets there's in an does a draw. would love another pair to hoop in/ wear

Side note:

What's a good price to pay for the Pin from the V. :nerd: :nerd: that's my favorite pin.

wait so a guy who had early access to the vault and was joking around with the head of west coast nike in the video won the raffle?? seems legit

Last edited:
I wouldn't sell the FTB XI's even for the price they are going for now. They are seriously a collectors item to me and I would keep them, and thats coming from somebody that got 2 pairs. I made that mistake back then when I scored Big Stage Away's from KB24 (coincidentally, the same place I scored the FTB 11's). On the same day, I went to HoH Harlem and camped out for Big Stage Home's and liked that one better (partial reason was because kobe wore the Parades and they were basically Big Stage Homes). So I sold the Big Stage Away's to somebody for retail and I regret it so much.

Last edited:
Aye those are my FTB 3s in that video, I was right beside that dude when he won.

I'm actually in the video for about 30 seconds :lol:

Last edited:
I seen him win too, was in front of the Oscar statue (was in the video when he was shooting the dude talking around the 5:40 mark with the glasses, on the left) I was low-key salty he won. i had like 3-4 dudes standing around me win, there was an older dude who won who had no idea what he was winning. :lol: :x

Last edited:
yeah he said all the store managers got an email from corporate showing how many pairs each store received in the area. These are the ones I remember. Cerritos got the most in socal. lakewood got ~50, glendale got ~50, SCP, santa monica, fox hills and bev had ~60 each, FA del amo had 18.

Which stores that? Get him to backdoor a whole shipment for NT. Well all pay 10 buckaroos over retail. Ill take two.

yeah he said all the store managers got an email from corporate showing how many pairs each store received in the area. These are the ones I remember. Cerritos got the most in socal. lakewood got ~50, glendale got ~50, SCP, santa monica, fox hills and bev had ~60 each, FA del amo had 18.

Which stores that? Get him to backdoor a whole shipment for NT. Well all pay 10 buckaroos over retail. Ill take two.

unfortunately our store didn't get them.

Back
Top Bottom