Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
i know its wrong thread but i really need this to be answered asap

whats a fair price for a ds sz11 kobe x htm shark jaw? looking to close out a deal today

thanks in advance!

Last edited:
If you can't wait then pull the trigger. I would hold out and keep looking though. I have seen them for $400-450 on Twitter.

Hmmm it's hard to say only because we started out with the flyknits first, so they definitely feel like a takedown model. I wasn't a huge fan of the jersey type mesh overlay.
Yeah that jersey type overlay is what worries me. I really only want the draft days but might wait to see if they hit serious discount.

Aren't they only releasing in like 3 stores tho?

It's on the online release calendar. Only for FTL not Eastbay. I can never cart on there once the timer hits zero so it doesn't matter if they're releasing there. |I Well if true at least there might be more pairs available and hopefully more on NDC/SNKRS too.

I actually think if he wears the 'black horse' or whatever we're calling them for his last game they should be more pillar than the Ftb. A lot of the appeal to them was that he was likely wearing them for the last game since it had the date on etc. I think I'd actually prefer a good ID option like the mamba moments or a full MC weave to come out as an option on the last day.

Back
Top Bottom