Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Know the feeling. It such BS. Ive had a bunch of people do them besides me and I'm 0 for a lifetime still.  I want to know how many pairs they have for each and how do they pick on the draw. Something has to be up.

If I got a pair of the FTB 8's - i'd ball in them hardcore

I've seen resellers go up to $900 for a pair lol

Did dude just called the lakers actual store fake?

And I checked this morning went j got the email they only had 56 in stock

I've seen the promo sites that sell the nba jerseys for mad cheap so I was just wondering. Appreciate the shot tho [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
what do people think about hooping in the EM with Lunarlon sole?

want to cop the Lower Merion but if I can't hoop in them...then never mind

what do people think about hooping in the EM with Lunarlon sole?

want to cop the Lower Merion but if I can't hoop in them...then never mind

its still gonna be a great feel

gonna be very similar to the kobe 9 em but less traction

Last edited:
Fellas I just gotta say.........The BHM's may truly be the best colorway to come out for the Kobe 11's. Hate it or love it.....its true.

Still my only pair as of now

:nerd: for the BL's on disco as my 2nd pair

As for the Lower Marions

I'd take a pair on disco as well

Last edited:
Been  waiting for something like those tinkers! 1st colorway I genuinely like. Slept on all the others, how they fit? Last Kobes I copped were the Beethovens and they ran kinda tight. Do 11s have a similar fit? 

Been  waiting for something like those tinkers! 1st colorway I genuinely like. Slept on all the others, how they fit? Last Kobes I copped were the Beethovens and they ran kinda tight. Do 11s have a similar fit? 
These aren't quite as snug as the 9s, the flyknit is more flexible and offers a better fit going TTS.

I do like the collection of retro All Star t-shirts, that's about the only thing I might consider, maybe the 1998 one.

One of those $800 jackets would be had....

If it wasn't $800

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom