Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
@Mastralf you hit on both the 2's and 4's?
Somehow I did. Not sure why I got​ so lucky but ill graciously accept. I have more pics I was trying to do but them on through mobile and it wasnt working too well and accidentally put similar pictures up.

Not tryna toss shade for no reason but I just have to say, especially from these pics, these FTB Kobe 2's look like some plain old all-white nothings. I just feel like anyone buying these is a victim to marketing. Sure you can say that an individual can spend their money how they like, to each their own, but if someone was a millionaire and they spent $100 on a tube of regular Colgate toothpaste, it would still be a bad move regardless of their net worth.

Last edited:
Not tryna toss shade for no reason but I just have to say, especially from these pics, these FTB Kobe 2's look like some plain old all-white nothings. I just feel like anyone buying these is a victim to marketing. Sure you can say that an individual can spend their money how they like, to each their own, but if someone was a millionaire and they spent $100 on a tube of regular Colgate toothpaste, it would still be a bad move regardless of their net worth.
agree..looks like it used to be all white at one point now turning yellow look smh

Glad everyone getting the BHM :pimp:

Not tryna be petty but but I just took my right shoe out the box for first time and it has a little glue on the toe box any ideas how to take it off? View media item 1975804

Had this same problem. Best thing that worked for me was using a needle and some tweezers and being really careful. Then wipe it off with a clean damp cloth. Its a tedious job but it works and I couldn't think of another way to do it. And mine were worse than that.

Last edited:
Had this same problem. Best thing that worked for me was using a needle and some tweezers and being really careful. Then wipe it off with a clean damp cloth. Its a tedious job but it works and I couldn't think of another way to do it. And mine were worse than that.
thanks fam I appreciate it.it actually looks worse in person then in pictures but I'm going to try that method and be careful sounds good.

+1, fine-tip tweezers did the trick for one of my pairs. Just be careful to differentiate between the glue and the TPU strands.

Not tryna be petty but but I just took my right shoe out the box for first time and it has a little glue on the toe box any ideas how to take it off?
JK 

Try breaking them in a few times. It will probably wear off or become more pliable. 

You could try what others have mentioned or taking a hairdryer over the adhesive area. Adhesives are pliable at lower temperatures than plastic melts( which what the entire shoe is) 

Or you can just not do anything and just send them back and get a new pair. 

JK 

Try breaking them in a few times. It will probably wear off or become more pliable. 

You could try what others have mentioned or taking a hairdryer over the adhesive area. Adhesives are pliable at lower temperatures than plastic melts( which what the entire shoe is) 

Or you can just not do anything and just send them back and get a new pair. 
I was gonna tell him to just ball in them and cover the glue with a scuff from the court haha

Not tryna be petty but but I just took my right shoe out the box for first time and it has a little glue on the toe box any ideas how to take it off? View media item 1975804

Have you tried rubbing\rolling it out? But, the flyknit material makes it difficult to get out. You could try Goo Gone or use nose hair tweezers to try pull.

It all depends what type of glue stain, how thick, sticky, etc.

If you are really bothered, I would just exchange it.

Back
Top Bottom